Why become a member? ×

Apology and Closure

IncX

i do not know how to start this ...

i was very rude, ungentlemanly and arrogant with my last posts. i had my motivation, i had my reasons and i had my temper. Those things do not excuse me however... and this is no place to discuss it

i will not attempt to explain nor justify what i said ... a whole lot of you did not deserve it.

i apologize from the deepest corners of my hear... for the things i said, the things i might have implied, and the ppl i hurt.

you should know though, that eventhough during those times i was mad ... i never for a second became thankless, that is not my nature. you have done a lot. i know some of your names... but there's a bigger lot of you i do not know that deserves just as much of my gratitude for the support you gave and the things you might have done for me.

i do hope you have it in your hearts to forgive me.

-*-

my vampyre arrived today :) i ddnt notice it (no one was home) until an hour later.

this is one of the best days of my life, and i want to share it to you... you who have sufferred and followed my "saga" ... i do hope you feel the happiness i feel right now.

i wont mention names this time because all of you are important - from the bottom of my heart.... thank you.

-reuel

[attachment=17313:VampyreHome__1_.JPG]

[attachment=17314:VampyreHome__3_.JPG]

[attachment=17315:VampyreHome__4_.JPG]

[attachment=17316:VampyreHome__6_.JPG]

[attachment=17317:VampyreHome__8_.JPG]

[quote name='Machines' post='356012' date='Dec 16 2008, 02:32 PM']You must have the most infamous bass on here !

Don't you dare ever sell it or you don't know how much trouble we'll give you :huh:.[/quote]

He was already complaining he wasent used to a Neck thru and ebony fingerboard bass :) :huh:

Edited by Shockwave