OBBM

andy67

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Top Notch Mate!

ordered a fairly complicated lead with three ends and it arrived promptly and did exactly what it was supposed to!

Dave was most communicative during the ordering process, basically because I wasn't :) and I'll definately be coming back for more!!

cheers - Dan

A+++ as they say in Ebay-Land!

Here's another massive thumbs up for the great work done by OBBM.
Dave has just provided me with a large quantity of very highly quality professional spec cables for my studio - they are fantastic & were supplied at a very reasonable price. And he's had to put up with me changing my mind about what I needed a dozen times! And he gave me some great advice on multicore...
Need great cables? Go see OBBM - you'd be bloody daft to do anything else!!!
:)
[b]VERY[/b] highly recommended.

[quote name='99ster' post='146108' date='Feb 24 2008, 05:59 PM']Here's another massive thumbs up for the great work done by OBBM.
Dave has just provided me with a large quantity of very highly quality professional spec cables for my studio - they are fantastic & were supplied at a very reasonable price. And he's had to put up with me changing my mind about what I needed a dozen times! And he gave me some great advice on multicore...
Need great cables? Go see OBBM - you'd be bloody daft to do anything else!!!
:)
[b]VERY[/b] highly recommended.[/quote]

It was a pleasure Jim and it gave me an opportunity to see your wonderful collection of basses. Wow.

Just to add my experience;

OBBM was friendly and very helpful, the products he supplies are priced extremely fairly.
I dont have much experience to compare the cables to other products but its clear he has a massive following on here so i think its safe to assume its a quality product and a very good price.

When i need new cables i wont hesitate to re-order from OBBM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's the story:

Thursday afternoon.. PANIC - I suddenly remember that I need some new cables before Saturday's gig, the first one for over 2 months! :)

PM Dave: "Help, I ned 2 cables by Saturday. Is that possible?"
PM from Dave: "No problem, I'll make them up tonight, pop them in the post tomorrow"

Brief discussion about Special Delivery at £8..
Decide to save £8 and put it towards another cable.

Saturday 9am.. 3 lovely OBBM cables arrive perfectly formed and ready for action!

No more PANIC. ^_^

The End

Thanks as ever Dave for excellent cables and even more excellent service!

Nik

• 2 weeks later...