Welcome to the new site. We hope you enjoy it. We also hope you like this little sticky note. You can send them to each other or to yourself for reminders. 

Have a read of this thread (click) where I describe some new functions.

Take some time to try the new content search, maybe set up your own custom search and make it your bookmark.

A note about PMs - please read the note in the link above about PMs from the old site.

Thanks for visiting, and enjoy.

(you can dismiss this note so you won’t see it again)

Sign in to follow this  
Spoonman

Feedback for Pawel G

Pawel bought my Maruszczyk Elwood Jazz bass this weekend. No problems at all with the transaction, and a lovely chap to deal with. Would happily recommend. Cheers Pawel!

I just part-traded basses between Germany and the UK with Pawel. From beginning to end a pleasant mate to deal with. I have nothing to complain about. Even had a nice basstalk while waiting for our basses to arrive. Absolutley recommendable! Hope to deal with you again in the future, Pawel. Stay safe!

Met with Pawel in a lovely cottage in Somerset. Did a trade for his Lakland P and all went smoothly as expected. Pawel (and his girlfriend) are lovely people and 100% trustworthy, basschatters can deal in total confidence as he is a total credit to the forum........and true to his word he makes great coffee!

Hope we get to deal and/or meet again - all the best from the Family Stone :D

Pawel and I traded basses. Very friendly guy, wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Top notch!

Bought a Jazz bass from Pawel that arrived today exactly as descirbed - Pawel is a pleasure to deal with and very communicative throughout. He even threw in some strings and an extra scratch plate for me, all told im very pleased and will happily buy from him again :)

Sold my Squier JV to Pawel. Very good communication and true to his word.
a real gentleman to deal with!

Just bought a cracking Squier Matt Freeman Precision from Pawel. Great comms throughout, drove to his to collect and we spent a good hour or so nattering about basses, amps, music & tattoos. He added in an AC/DC CD for the drive home which was great, and also makes a really decent cup of coffee.

Traded basses with Pawel.
Nice guy to deal with, great and fast communication and fantastic packaging.
I can definitely recommend doing business with Pawel :)

Another pleasant and hassle free transaction with Pawel. Deal with confidence

Thanks Pawel!

I made a kit for Pawel's JV Jazz, great guy to deal with, excellent comms & instant payment - highly reccomended basschatter :)

Cheerz, John

Posted (edited)
Just bought a lovely early 90s P bass from Pawel. As ever, he was very welcoming, very patient and is a genuinely good bloke!

In addition, Pawel really knows his gear and is a fine bass player...

Happy to recommend to all on Basschat.

Thanks Pawel 😊 Edited by silverfoxnik

Bought a pedal from Pawel, great communication, prompt postage with great tracking, packaged well and arrived in good time.
Thanks for the transaction.

Just bought a Mansinger Cazpar from Pawel. We met halfway for the handover. No problems. Really nice guy to deal with. Good communications. Highly recommended.

I traded my P bass for Pawel's jazz. He was a pleasure to deal with, communicating well and keeping me informed. We met halfway and he was bang on time, friendly and polite. The jazz bass is lovely and exactly as described. Cheers mate and enjoy the P bass.

Pawel bought some flatwounds off me in an effortlessly smooth transaction. Nae danger here

Just sold a tab book to Pawel he really is a lovely bloke to deal with he paid instantly and his communication was great like I say a really great guy to deal with basschat at its best :)