Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Deaver

budget bassist

Really nice bloke, did a straight swap for my G&L tribute L-200 for a fender reggie hamilton jazz vias post, was really helpful and kept me informed every step of the way. The bass was a really nice piece of kit and i wouldn't hesitate to trade with him again :) He even offered me some cash for my equal value bass! Naturally i turned him down, being nice as i am :huh:

Thanks man :huh:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Everyone
IveJust sold John my Eden WT550 and it was a great selling experience, incredibly fast payment via iternet bank transfer (highly recommended no fee,s immediate clearance) and was such a nice bloke to deal with!!! sell or buy with confidence - thanks a lot JOHN!!! - lee

Edited by lee650

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

John just bought my '86 Alembic Spoiler. It's a wonderful bass but too pretty for my punk band (so I bought the exact same bass in stealth black!) Was a pleasure to deal with John, as before, and we finally met in the flesh for the handover, if all too briefly (I was under orders from she-who-must-be-obeyed!) Very trusting chap as he paid in advance with no guarantee that I wouldn't abscond to Brazil with my I'll gotten gains :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just picked up John's MTD Kingston Heir 5-string in a trade.

He's a smashing guy to deal with, and does a good line in cups of tea. Very friendly, the collection turned into a couple of hours of bass chat - I even had the pleasure of trying his very, very nice Alembic.

Hoping to go for a beer when next down that end of the world.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought a Barefaced Compact from John.

All communications were quick and straightforward. I was happy to collect, and when I got there, 7-ish, on Sun eve, John invited me in, and offered me a cuppa, and we had a chat, even tho his missus and son were just sitting down to eat their evening meal.

I`d happily deal with John again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...