Why become a member? ×

What is your "floor filler"?

FuNkShUi

We also do Copperhead Road, ( although we are primarily a country band). Also do Guitar Town by Steve Earle,
both songs always get the audience dancing.
As a member also of an ELO tribute band, it is always 'Living Thing' that makes even static audiences get animated.

Edited by casapete

Chelsea Dagger. Never fails to get the floor filled, girls bouncing, guys with their pints held aloft. Ironically it's the least representative of what we play, and is a bit of a hangover from before I joined the band and they had a more indie direction. But when it gets the reaction it gets its difficult to let it go.

For the more mature audience there quite a were a few - 'Do You Wanna Dance', 'Everywhere and Nowhere Baby', '500 miles', 'My Girl' and most 12 bar Rock and Roll. But every 3rd number would need to be a slow one so they could get their breath back.

[quote name='grandad' timestamp='1462955994' post='3047165']
For the more mature audience there quite a were a few - 'Do You Wanna Dance', '[color=#ff0000][b]Everywhere and Nowhere Baby[/b][/color]', '500 miles', 'My Girl' and most 12 bar Rock and Roll. But every 3rd number would need to be a slow one so they could get their breath back.
[/quote]

I'm going to take a wild guess that you mean [i][b]Hi Ho Silver Lining[/b][/i] ...

[quote name='leftybassman392' timestamp='1462959632' post='3047218']
It's been a while, but in my covers band days I seem to remember that 'Everybody needs Somebody' generally got people moving;
[/quote]

Yeh that works well. As does "Shake Your Tailfeather"

[quote name='FuNkShUi' timestamp='1462953693' post='3047139']
Might give "Groove is in the heart" a try
[/quote]
Other musos spot it and join in. Make you miss first eighth note of second bar, held from first bar