Why become a member? ×

Here comes Kanye at Glasto

Jenny_Innie

[quote name='miles'tone' timestamp='1435631466' post='2810825']
[media]http://youtu.be/nwN6dPNXklg[/media]
:D Kanye v Freddie
[/quote]

damn damn damn, just found this on my FB feed and was gonna post it..I am SOOOO slow!

Think it just about covers my feelings on this subject.

Edited by Oopsdabassist

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1435644408' post='2810841']
Dear Lola Fatuous,

Does the stated fee include a VIP Roadside Parking Permit for the hard shoulder of the M5?

My girlfriend Lulu-Beth wants to "Get it on" in a VW Camper underneath a ginormous full-colour (am I allowed to say that?) poster of the greatest rockstar in the entire history of the whole world.

Yours forever,

Bill Wyman
[/quote]

Dear Mr Wyman

Si si, vous etes un rock star - just not the greatest rock star in the world ever.

No - you may [i]not[/i] 'slip the silk torpedo' to your girlfriend in a camper van on the hard shoulder of the M5. Not at your age.

And where would you hang your colostomy bag?

Have a nice day

Lola Fatuous

[quote name='Subbeh' timestamp='1435520141' post='2809663']
The only thing that really bugs me about his is how often he doesn't ask permission when taking other peoples music to sample, seems to prefer letting the lawyers sort it out when the original artist is made aware.
[/quote]

Surely you wouldn't expect an artiste of such overwhelming creative genius to be bogged down and stifled by such mundane and tawdry matters?

On a separate note .... Mr West, I predict, will, in the not too distant future, when there is not much going on in the news (or possibly some news of grave importance from which us Plebs need distracting,) experience a 'britney style' meltdown of monumentally epic proportions

Dear Mr Mrs Ms or Miss Fatuous Delete Where Appropriate,

I was thinking of ordering the 'Thinking [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]about drinking flat champagne out of a plastic glass in a special VIP area while thinking about Kanye West' package[/font][/color]. Is there a 'Thinking about ordering the Thinking [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]about drinking flat champagne out of a plastic glass in a special VIP area while thinking about Kanye West package' package, and does this mean that I have effectively bought it? Please forward an invoice.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Also, having thought about ordering the 'Thinking [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]about drinking flat champagne out of a plastic glass in a special VIP area while thinking about Kanye West' package, I then had second thoughts. Is there a 'Rethinking the thinking about ordering the Thinking [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]about drinking flat champagne out of a plastic glass in a special VIP area while thinking about Kanye West package package' package, and does this mean that I have effectively bought it? Please forward an invoice.[/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] My head hurts.[/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Yours[/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mrs Ivy Trellis[/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]North Wales[/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color]

Dear Dr Fatuous,

Having read the above post and quoted below for completeness, I am now concerned I may may owe some royalties to Rich and also some kind of intermediary fee.

So. Sue me.

Yours,
Norbert Panhandle.

[quote name='Rich' timestamp='1435739943' post='2811892']

I was thinking of ordering the 'Thinking [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]about drinking flat champagne out of a plastic glass in a special VIP area while thinking about Kanye West' package[/font][/color]. Is there a 'Thinking about ordering the Thinking [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]about drinking flat champagne out of a plastic glass in a special VIP area while thinking about Kanye West package' package, and does this mean that I have effectively bought it? Please forward an invoice.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Also, having thought about ordering the 'Thinking [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]about drinking flat champagne out of a plastic glass in a special VIP area while thinking about Kanye West' package, I then had second thoughts. Is there a 'Rethinking the thinking about ordering the Thinking [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]about drinking flat champagne out of a plastic glass in a special VIP area while thinking about Kanye West package package' package, and does this mean that I have effectively bought it? Please forward an invoice.[/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] My head hurts.[/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Yours[/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mrs Ivy Trellis[/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]North Wales[/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='Rich' timestamp='1435739943' post='2811892']

[/quote]

Maybe.

Respectfully

Lola Fatuous
Ticketmaster / K-West Inc

[quote name='Jenny_Innie' timestamp='1435608447' post='2810613']

Yep. It was an event. Huge news the next day. Loadsa lovers, loadsa haters. That's what music is supposed to be about. Glasto 2015 was Kayne. Proper.
[/quote]

Do you actually play an instrument or are on on here just to wind musicians up?

[quote name='steantval' timestamp='1435818433' post='2812618']

Do you actually play an instrument or are on on here just to wind musicians up?
[/quote]

Was the post that bad? Surely she's just saying she loved the show.
I don't see the relevance of whether or not she plays an instrument - everyone is entitled to an opinion.

FWIW from what I saw, it was pretty rubbish. Good lighting effects though.

Anyway, from my experience, Glastonbury is NEVER all about the headline act; it's about getting f***ed up and wandering into a random circus/rave/Hare Krishna/disco area, and having the time of your life when you least expect it ☺🎉 Unfortunately that kind of experience doesn't get put across on the BBC or Twitter 😕

Edited by Roland Rock