Why become a member? ×

The Official MARUSZCZYK CLUB!

Ulas Engin

I don't know if you guys have seen this vid (it seems new). It features a Frog with an ACG/East filter preamp with familiar looking pickups. In fact the general look of the area of the bass shown in the vid is very familiar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh2asjr2k8c

[quote name='wateroftyne' timestamp='1452262654' post='2948211']
On my 'burst, it's a stacked humbucker. On the Oly, it's a switchable dual / single coil. In dual coil mode, it's fantastically poky...
[/quote]
Cheers for the info! A heavily custom version of your Oly setup might be in the works shortly...

[quote name='ezbass' timestamp='1452268626' post='2948332']
I don't know if you guys have seen this vid (it seems new). It features a Frog with an ACG/East filter preamp with familiar looking pickups. In fact the general look of the area of the bass shown in the vid is very familiar.

[/quote]

I want it

[/quote]

I want it

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh2asjr2k8c[/media]
[/quote]

.. :o

Any idea of a price on that with the multi coils?

As Long term lurker in this thread and frequent peruser of public peace ... i'm strongly considering pulling the trigger on one of his stock Elwood C's in the rather fetching white rabbit guise

Does anyone within 30 mins or so of london have one of these ... i could try ? Im concious of the fact that he uses a 40mm rather than 38mm neck and after being burnt on a bass i didnt play before buying i'd really rather lay my claws on one.

[quote name='synthaside' timestamp='1452703905' post='2952655']
As Long term lurker in this thread and frequent peruser of public peace ... i'm strongly considering pulling the trigger on one of his stock Elwood C's in the rather fetching white rabbit guise

Does anyone within 30 mins or so of london have one of these ... i could try ? Im concious of the fact that he uses a 40mm rather than 38mm neck and after being burnt on a bass i didnt play before buying i'd really rather lay my claws on one.
[/quote]

Why don't you order a bass just like that one, but specify the neck dimensions you prefer? The cost will be the same, you just have to wait a bit.
That's what I did for my first Jake: I order everything stock except I chose a wider and chunkier neck, and lacquered too. 10 weeks later it was in my hands. If you know the dimensions/profile of the neck that you prefer, that way you ensure you get a bass to your taste :)

Dear all ,

I would like to inform you that I will be becoming a dealer for Adrian's basses. This is put for full transparency. I will deal in Belgium.

You can find me on Facebook under Pierre Ganseman , The company will be called Bass Freaks SPRL (go and like it if you wish... Its still empty as this is the very very beginning)

People who know me know very well that I don't bullshit whatsoever... I will be available for any chatting through Email on [email protected] or Facebook.

I am still on the fence about being active in this thread any longer as I have seen people being stoned for less on this Forum... but who knows maybe i'll be fine :D

Peace to all.

[quote name='pierreganseman' timestamp='1452772394' post='2953262']I would like to inform you that I will be becoming a dealer for Adrian's basses. I have seen people being stoned for less on this Forum
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

[quote name='pierreganseman' timestamp='1452772394' post='2953262']
Dear all ,

I would like to inform you that I will be becoming a dealer for Adrian's basses. This is put for full transparency. I will deal in Belgium.

You can find me on Facebook under Pierre Ganseman , The company will be called Bass Freaks SPRL (go and like it if you wish... Its still empty as this is the very very beginning)

People who know me know very well that I don't bullshit whatsoever... I will be available for any chatting through Email on [email protected] or Facebook.

I am still on the fence about being active in this thread any longer as I have seen people being stoned for less on this Forum... but who knows maybe i'll be fine :D

Peace to all.
[/quote]

Good luck though I'm sure you won't need it. These basses seam to sell themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='bubinga5' timestamp='1453930163' post='2964443']
Maruszczyk Elwood 5 inbound.

Very excited.!!!!!!!! Glock 2 band with Delano Jazz pickups.

Thanks Thomas.
[/quote]

You're welcome. HaHa, I am exited also, because I am awaiting a Parcel from GB :)

[quote name='bubinga5' timestamp='1453930163' post='2964443']
Maruszczyk Elwood 5 inbound.

Very excited.!!!!!!!! Glock 2 band with Delano Jazz pickups.

Thanks Thomas.
[/quote]

That's beautiful.

Knowing your recent history I'd be very interested to know how the B string performs, and how the neck feels compared to your Lakland.

Edited by NickD