Why become a member? ×

South East Bass Bash No.8, Surrey, Saturday 1st November 2014

silverfoxnik

Again, bit too late notice, but I can bring a looping setup that people can have a go through, with some effects and what-not. Don't have a lot of space to bring many pedals as I have to leave for a gig at 3pm, but if there are any pedals brands/types that people wanna try, lemme know.
Obviously always happy to talk about pedals/effects etc

Cheers
Si

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1414669106' post='2591985']
Again, bit too late notice, but I can bring a looping setup that people can have a go through, with some effects and what-not. Don't have a lot of space to bring many pedals as I have to leave for a gig at 3pm, but if there are any pedals brands/types that people wanna try, lemme know.
Obviously always happy to talk about pedals/effects etc

Cheers
Si
[/quote]

Cheer Si, I'm sure people there will want to talk to you about using pedals/fx - i know I do! See you then.

[quote name='51m0n' timestamp='1414677840' post='2592153']
Have a great day chaps, I wont make it I'm afraid, but make a little bit too much noise for me ;)
[/quote]

Sorry we won't see you Si - hope all's well with you! ;)

[quote name='barneyg42' timestamp='1414775209' post='2593213']
Bugger, car problems so may not make it! Being looked at by a mate in morning so might make it later on :-(
[/quote]

Sorry to hear that!

Hope your car gets sorted and that we'll get to see you at some point..

[quote name='zero9' timestamp='1414781145' post='2593305']
If there is still space, I'd like to pop down please....
[/quote]

No need to ask zero9, just turn up!

I can make it now and will bring my Warmoth J/P that's for sale for people to have a look/try it out.

[quote name='barneyg42' timestamp='1414775209' post='2593213']
Bugger, car problems so may not make it! Being looked at by a mate in morning so might make it later on :-(
[/quote]

Use one of the coaches, lol! :-)

Or get a taxi! No need to bring your rig, just your awesome self and mighty bass! :-)

Logistics mean I will now only bring my MTD 535 as I have to come straight on from a family event.

If anyone would like to try it, just ask. It'll be in a gig bag with Rudy's Music Shop on it if you're looking for me/it.

Just back...great day meeting up with old faces - amazing how bonds have grown between people who you rarely meet up with.

Many thanks to (Hamster) Colin and (Silverfox)Nik for putting on another fantastic day out - enjoyed Jack's Pilates presentation and the Valve-v-Solid State amp test. The raffle was an event on it's own...look forward to meeting up with everybody again at either the LBGS or at the next Herts Bash.

I'm sure Colin will be along shortly with a final sum as to how much was raised...

Edited by TheGreek

Back home quite exhausted and in possession of the usual billion photos to sort and turn into a blog :)
The bash was great fun and went along at a more relaxed pace than last year, which gave us the opportunity to chat to each other, catch up, compare notes on our gear and gigging experience, and laugh. Watch this space in the next week or so! :)