Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

On 27/08/2023 at 17:59, Soledad said:

What a very good songwriter. Wouldn't recognise him if he fell on my head from a high roof.

Still got it... but playing one of those guitars that dentists and doctors buy to hang on walls.

It looks like a PRS to me, probably one of the most versatile guitars.

Nowt wrong with a PRS.

@Frank Blank - well that's  debate to be had - in a pub one night myself and a mate were trying to decide on the best opening 4 bars of any piece of music - Beethoven's 5th tied with Ticket To Ride I think. I still rate Complete Control as one of the best singles of all time - I used to slap it on almost every Friday after finishing lectures at uni.

• Like 1

Driving to and from Morrison's this evening I've been blasting some Jesus and Mary Chain. Still sounds good to my ears many decades after hearing them back in 1984. Being the snotty teen that I was their notoriety 100% appealed. The attitude's gone but  they're still my joint fave rock band ever..

Just got the Bernie Marsden album on CD today. Got the original vinyl and had completely forgotten how good the album was and with his passing recently it brought back some great memories of music around this time.

Featuring my bass heroes Jack Bruce and Neil Murray.

• Like 1