Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

This, to my ears, is utter perfection. The band and song to which all other melodic rock bands can only attempt to measure themselves. 😎

That voice - Steve Perry at his soulful finest....

Those backing vocal harmonies...

That melody...

Randy 'Dawg' Jackson on bass, complete with crazy hairstyle and fashion sense!

The soul, passion and intensity...

Turn it up loud and let the goosebumps envelope you.... 🥰

You're welcome ;)

13 minutes ago, Cosmo Valdemar said:

Yesterday my daughter played me a song by JVKE - pronounced Jake  obviously. Bloody kids with their long hair and their music.

Immediately before Dvne at a festival last year were another band called Pijn which is pronounced Pine. 

I remember the good old days when bands spelled their name with the queen's English. I blame the Beatles. 

1 hour ago, SteveXFR said:

Immediately before Dvne at a festival last year were another band called Pijn which is pronounced Pine. 

I remember the good old days when bands spelled their name with the queen's English. I blame the Beatles. 

Being serious for a minute, I guess it's more driven to make the name Google-able. Other search engines available.

49 minutes ago, Nail Soup said:

Being serious for a minute, I guess it's more driven to make the name Google-able. Other search engines available.

Never ever try to apply logic to metal band names. It's the least logical thing in the world, just ask Party Cannon

• Like 2

This sends me right back to my late teenage years, though it's still just as great a song, if not even better, as it was back then when I first heard it for the first time.

In fact one of my all time favorite songs (great video too) :

From the masterpiece of an album "You're Living All Over Me" by Dinosaur Jr. from 1987.

Edited by Baloney Balderdash
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Baloney Balderdash said:

This sends me right back to my late teenage years, though it's still just as great a song, if not even better, as it was back then when I first heard it for the first time.

In fact one of my all time favorite songs (great video too) :

From the masterpiece of an album "You're Living All Over Me" by Dinosaur Jr. from 1987.

I’m a huge Dino Jr fan.

Love this track…

• Like 2