Why become a member? ×

LESSONS FROM ANYONE???

england smith

[quote name='Len_derby' timestamp='1395419133' post='2402275']
J.S. Bach

Through a Ouija Board, obviously.
[/quote]

Funnily enough I have been attempting sone Bach recently. I came accross a book in a music shop 'Bach for Bass' . There are liads of pieces all written out on bass clef.
Very tricky! They all go in unexpected places and they are rekentless. You don't get a breather during the guitar solo!

So can I join your seance, please?

[quote name='seashell' timestamp='1395420798' post='2402308']

Funnily enough I have been attempting sone Bach recently. I came accross a book in a music shop 'Bach for Bass' . There are liads of pieces all written out on bass clef.
Very tricky! They all go in unexpected places and they are rekentless. You don't get a breather during the guitar solo!

So can I join your seance, please?

[/quote]

You may indeed! It may help us to prepare for any of the Undead we may meet at the Midlands Bass Bash.

The trouble with them Ouija Boards is everyone seems obsessed with upgrades. There's nothing wrong with the BBOT* in my humble opinion.

*bent bit of table.

Edited by Len_derby

[quote name='Bolo' timestamp='1395392723' post='2401857']
Megan Fox.
[/quote]

I like your thinking sir, but for me another vote for Pino.......I wonder if he has thought of going in to teaching, from the comments above he wouldn't be short of work