Why become a member? ×

Feedback for waynepunkdude

Prosebass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

wayne popped round to pook towers yesterday to buy my acoustic bass.

lovely chap - had a good old chinwag, bit of bass noodling and he [i]may[/i] have persuaded me to come to the london bash :)

wouldn't hesitate to do a deal with him again.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Wayne is a genuine Diamond Geezer :)

I bought a bass from a member in Leeds and as I'm not a big fan of couriers, I put a shout out on the forum if by any chance anyone was doing a Leeds ---> London journey.

Wayne was very helpfully up for it as he was a mere 80 miles from Leeds the next day and was going on to Kent from there.

Wayne collected it, slept with it overnight (due to a change of itinerary - well, that's what he said :) ) :lol: and after an interesting journey dropped it off at my door the next day (only 75 miles out of his way)

What can I say? - Wayne refused money I tried to press in his hand and my life is richer for meeting him :D

So that kindness doesn't go without reward, I'm donating what a good and insured courier would have cost me to Old Git's pet charity - The Kambia Appeal - [url="http://kambia.org.uk/new/"]http://kambia.org.uk/new/[/url]

Cheers Wayne!!!

[quote name='Hamster' post='1111893' date='Feb 2 2011, 12:58 AM']Wayne is a genuine Diamond Geezer :)

I bought a bass from a member in Leeds and as I'm not a big fan of couriers, I put a shout out on the forum if by any chance anyone was doing a Leeds ---> London journey.

Wayne was very helpfully up for it as he was a mere 80 miles from Leeds the next day and was going on to Kent from there.

Wayne collected it, slept with it overnight (due to a change of itinerary - well, that's what he said :) ) :lol: and after an interesting journey dropped it off at my door the next day (only 75 miles out of his way)

What can I say? - Wayne refused money I tried to press in his hand and my life is richer for meeting him :D

So that kindness doesn't go without reward, I'm donating what a good and insured courier would have cost me to Old Git's pet charity - The Kambia Appeal - [url="http://kambia.org.uk/new/"]http://kambia.org.uk/new/[/url]

Cheers Wayne!!![/quote]

Haha you're far too kind.

I swear 'due to a change of itinerary' is going to be on my gravestone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've done many deals with Wayne and all have been great, but I just wanted to say - without going into too much detail and undermining his punk credentials* - that he was a true gent about the most recent, and that I'm well impressed. Thanks Wayne, I owe you one mate. C

* although his fervent golf playing might have done so already?

• 1 month later...

Wayne truly is the end of the leg, (and i don't mean a foot!)
Drove a 400 mile round trip to drop orrrrf a cab, which came with a proper fitted cover (that he failed to bloomin mention!) And skivvvvved off work on the sly to give me the gk412
Cheers Mr Tully!
A true gent.
r

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Once again Wayne did the honours in a pass the parcel kind of way with a bass that he really didn't want to be seen dead with last night! Cheers Wayne, and also to Clarky and Jack for their roles also (Clarky, I'll sort you some cash this week mate, apologies for the delay!)

C

• 1 month later...