Why become a member? ×

2 year old posts. Now sold.

tom1946

oooh oooh wait Ive got another one...........

Ive traced the original owner and told them that you have thier post. I totally disagree with you having this in the first place since how do we know its yours? Im also hell bent on making sure I convince the original owner that they should fight you in court to give it back.

That guy (The OP) is a real, Piece of work.

I sit around every night hoping that he crashes his car into a telephone pole because he has it and I hope it really happens. He needs to do the right thing and pm the original seller and give it back to him. Along with a letter of apology, some candy in a heart shaped box, a dozen roses, and an apology card hand written.

I can't believe we still have such horrible people running around the world today. what a waste of space.

I heard he was a bit miffed about having to read old threads in the forsale section,,,,,,That is sooooooo illegal it's not funny. They should burn hi at the steak then take his remains and string him up for all the towns people to pee and spit on him. Karma is gonna have her way with this guy and I know the lady she is a real B!+CH!!!!!
I am personally gonna make it my mission in life to find out who this guy is and steal that post back and give it back to the rightful owners, and if not them than I will find a brother of the post (Tongue in cheek) to give it to.
And if that doesn't work I think it is right that I keep it seeing as how I have done all the proper steps of morally obtaining ownership of something that isn't mine.

Mom Im out of cookies and milk. Oh and can you bring more tissues and my vitamin D tablets since this cellar dont have no dang windows. Ill pay you some housekeepin next week. Can I have $5 for candie?

A

Edited by apa

At the weekend I bought a time machine from Fleabay and used it to go back in time to right after the op posted this and have bought the item. So its defo sold.

And seeing as I did this, this post now occupies a redundant timeline and will soon dissapear into the ether.................

Its amazing the sh*te you can buy on the net these days!

Jez

Edited by jezzaboy

[quote name='jezzaboy' timestamp='1331580525' post='1575309']
At the weekend I bought a time machine from Fleabay and used it to go back in time to right after the op posted this and have bought the item. So its defo sold.

And seeing as I did this, this post now occupies a redundant timeline and will soon dissapear into the ether.................

Its amazing the sh*te you can buy on the net these days!

Jez
[/quote]

Its amazing the sh*te you can talk to :D ;)

A