Why become a member? ×

Blimey, Mani joins BassChat! And now ...Fumps!!!!!

Clarky

[quote name='silddx' timestamp='1330460895' post='1557962']
That seems to be the reason most members join now, it IS the best For Sale section in the entire world isn't it! That's why I don't go there any more. I got ped to remove my access to it :)
[/quote]

Hmmm...this is actually a really good idea..... I may have to do the same....Only once I have got the one that i want in there now of course!!! :rolleyes:

[quote name='Rick's Fine '52' timestamp='1330456742' post='1557872']
Woops, I think I've just cum! :blush:
[/quote]

I've just choked on me coffee..................that comment is the best since it was typed. i'm a happy bunny now all cheered up !

I'm not Mani, i'm a fire truck

Neeeeeeee noooooorrrrrrrr
Neeeeeeee noooooorrrrrrr

Never heard of him**. But I suspect he has never heard on me either. Then again, I have not heard of at least 9,985 of the members posting on here so he is in good company (I assume? How would I know). He is welcome, whoever he is.

Can he read music?

**I am my Dad

I also hope that Mani is welcomed here as a fellow bassist and does not get a hard time from star-struck people. I've seen it on Pistonheads with real racing drivers getting hassled and insulted and they eventually leave. Fingers crossed it stays civil.

I must admit, I can't wait for some of the Bilbo and Mani discussions. That could get entertaining :D

[quote name='Gust0o' timestamp='1330510028' post='1558428']
I've been fawning over JT for a week now, and I am in total agreement :)

If this were Talkbass we could start a Star struck club. With me as #1, obviously, it's my club. That kind o' ting seems important on TB, which is also a chest condition.
[/quote]

So you should...:lol: I bask in the company of 'greats'

And for that, Gus..I'll join your club, but only as member no 2.

I hope this new poster has a sense of humour after this thread.

This thread is actually more embarrasing than when a girl joins and everyone reverts to being 14 year old virgins.

He's just a bloke. If he's here to join in, have a laugh, and tell lies about women, then all is cool. Doesn't have to be more complicated than that.

Now stop acting like a bunch of.... GUITARISTS!

Edited by fretmeister

I was sat behind ian Brown on a flight from Edinburgh to London when my mate churped up quite loudly "Ere Paul, look, its Noel Gallegher!" If l could have seen his face! :D
funnily enough, he got quite touchy when the stewardess asked him to take his earphones off as we were landing!

[quote name='fretmeister' timestamp='1330513855' post='1558540']
This thread is actually more embarrasing than when a girl joins and everyone reverts to being 14 year old virgins.

He's just a bloke. If he's here to join in, have a laugh, and tell lies about women, then all is cool. Doesn't have to be more complicated than that.

Now stop acting like a bunch of.... GUITARISTS!
[/quote]

LOOOOL! Didn't notice that when I joined. Might be because I'm no longer 14 myself? :lol: :D :P

thread reminds me of the time I was signed up to Z-brush forum (computer software digital sculpting) and Rick Baker, the Hollywood number 1 Make-up/SFX guy was posting stuff on there. I knew before anyone else that it was him ( a friend works for him) but when it leaked out (not me!) they were all over him. It was sickly. Rick contacted me personally regarding my friendship with friend Mike, and indeed my stuff on the forum.

OK, these people have been where most of aspire to be, but they are just like us in that they want to listen to other's opinions.

Be cool about it.

Edited by leftyhook