Why become a member? ×

Roqsolid Covers

bassbluestew

Foirst off mods please move this if it's in the wrong place.

Righty Ho. As some of you may know I have a dinky new Aguilar rig. As some of you also know I look after my gear and keep it in good/great condition.
To that end I wanted some new covers for my new DB112 cabs. I contacted Bryn at Roqsolid on Monday about 1pm. I spoke to him on t'phone, customised the covers slightly, arranged express delivery,got a (very good) price and WITHIN 24 HOURS my covers arrived. They are in Leeds, I'm in rural Glasgow. Remember these are custom made - not stock - and were customised. Actual time from talking to Bryn until I unpacked them was approx 21 hours. I think that is remarkable by anyone's standards!!!
A huge well done and thank you to Bryn and the team at Roqsolid. Oh and it goes without saying the covers fit perfectly.
Happy boy here!!!!
Stewart.

I use them and very happy with them...

They weren't as quick as I didn't have a standard template for the cabs but they were thorough and efficient and good to do busniess with...only taking about a week or so, if that, and that was to double check some measurements.

Recommend them in an instant.

I got one made for my Markbass combo just over 3 years ago & was one of the best services I'd ever had.
The chap called me & asked what colour piping I wanted & let me know it would be a little longer than normal as it was the 1st one they'd made for this combo. Fits perfect too!
& the wait time was less than what I would have expected from anywhere else with one in stock. :)

Had a fast delivery this week but they sent me one for a shuttle 3.0-10T instead of a 6.0-12T Doh! Quick call the next day to Bryn and they are sending me a new one out once they receive the wrong one back with a refunded postage. sh*t happens but it's the way companies deal with it that counts, Hopefully have my tower of black and red binding soon :)

[quote name='citymariner' post='1375773' date='Sep 16 2011, 05:37 PM']Another plus one here too!

Covers made for my Ashdown Classic Neo cabs and they arrived quickly, look ace and fit like the proverbial glove.

I noticed the image above had an logo stitch in - is that a new service they offer?!?[/quote]

That one is a bespoke cover for EAD cabs. It's what comes with the cab - a nice touch. I'm sure Bryn would do something for you though.

Peter

I inherited mine when I bought my cabs off here, and I'm not overly delighted... There's a hole for a handle on both sides when the cabs only have one, they're a little loose and since I've seen the manufacturers version I've been aiming to set aside the funds to replace them. Sorry to Roqsolid fans.