Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Tazza1

tazza1

I traded my OLP 5 String for Steve's Laney combo amp. A great piece of equipment in great condition. A gentleman to meet and to deal with, Steve was very flexible and delivered the amp to my door. I would recommend Steve as a trader/buyer/seller and a thoroughly nice man to boot!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was after a bronco so posted on the wanted section.

He is a top guy who originally contacted me following my thread. I bought as a good price with a clear description.

THEN he also showed real flexibility in meeting with me to save on the p+p and so i could see before buying.

Had a good chat and has to be said he is a genuine, freindly, sincere and most importantly honest fella. Definately a trustworthy seller and a good representative for Basschat members.

Cheers

Karl

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought a '77 Vintage Modified Squier Jazz Bass from Steve.

It took less than 48 hours from the PM to the bass being in my house! That's fantastic service and the bass is excellent (and in superb condition too).
Just what I've been looking for :)

Great communication and you are a true gent!

P.s. Bass was incredibly well packaged. I don't think a rhino could have done it any damage!

Cheers, Matt

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Put my Alesis iPAD 2 dock up for sale, it was languishing in its box unused and unloved, neglected by an over ambiteous bass player who's mnd made promises his ability could'nt keep. Steve took it off my hands. Pay Palled earlier than promised, great guy to deal with another seamless deal.Thanks Steve.

Edited by Oldman

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just traded my Fender Jaguar bass with Steve today for his Gibson SG Bass: everything as described.

Communications were friendly and straight toward. he's a down to earth guy and I'd really like to deal with him again, if and when possible.

Met up at a service station in between our homes, I really appreciate him coming all the way out and straight from work, I cannot praise this guy enough.

Thank you again Steve! Stay in touch.

• 8 months later...

Just bought the Fender Jaguar Steve had previously traded on here. Great bass and great guy. Prompt replies to all comms and couldn't have done enough to make the purchase a pleasure (halved the journey between us etc.). Highly recommended, as they say!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just, today, met with Steve and bought 2 basses from him. Both are really good. I'm really happy with them.

Also, I made a mistake on the cash I left with him and he's mailed me for him to pay me the overpayment back!!! What a real gent! What more can I say? He's as honest as folk come.

Many thanks Steve. You're a great Gent.

Edited by Grangur

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've just bought a Violin bass from Steve. It was a very smooth transaction, and the bass is in fantastic condition.

Everything that has been said on this feedback forum is spot on, Steve's communication throughout was excellent, all emails were promptly replied to and he's a genuinely nice guy.

Many thanks again.