Why become a member? ×

TO GO: The Wife!

CPBass

[quote name='Davetbass' post='113835' date='Jan 4 2008, 11:06 PM']I`ve got 69 but the neck pocket`s more like a 79.....[/quote]

LOL!! I bet you looked over your shoulder several times while typing that.

Try explaining that one away....

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

I have a nice 68 bit light on the top end but nice bottom end with as much growl as you want, good condition for age and plays beautifully, suitable rock and roll but fine for a bit of jazz as well :) .

cost? a lot more than you first imagined and comes with many, many accessories strop included

I've got a lovely '76..... beautifully ergonomically designed like my Spectors..... very shapely with a full, tight bottom and just enough top end to attract your attention without dominating the mix. VERY easy on the eye & a pleasure to play.....

My '85 is anything but heavy and the quality control was obviously very very high that day, they also must have had a shipment of the best bodies, necks and parts for my model!

i wonder how long we can keep this up for lol
Si

firstly - you can have my vintage unmodified 74' highly strung bender brain-fraz - free!

secondly - on the lookout for a nice 87' model light wear and incredibly tight g-string...blonde long neck and big buttoned variety!

Edited by andy67

I've almost managed to get rid of the '52, the replacement '60 is far superior in every way, especially harmonics. Somewhat heavier, but more comfortable all the same. Those spring-out buttons are great, aren't they? Just a little touch and they pop out so you can fiddle with them to your heart's content.

I just got rid of a '64, nice smooth body, boiled strings but the only problem was it was neck diving all over the place, must be the brass truss rods.
on the look out for something newer but i'm in no hurry, i'll bide my time.

ooo, just thought i could get a new made in taiwan one now, a bit costly though, so i've heard! and probably got the same indiscrimate neck diving gobble action! :)