Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

[quote name='wotnwhy' post='740696' date='Feb 10 2010, 10:13 AM']Picked up my Shuker on Sunday and the SWR rig on Tueseday right before a jam.

To go from an OLP and 1x12 combo to this was a HUUUUGELY enjoyable experience! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

And hugely EXPENSIVE I imagine! lol! :rolleyes: :lol:
Congrats! :)

[quote name='wotnwhy' post='740696' date='Feb 10 2010, 10:13 AM']Picked up my Shuker on Sunday and the SWR rig on Tueseday right before a jam.[/quote]

I've just picked up a 90's SWR Bass 750 (pre Fender) and I'd be really interested to hear it along side a newer 750X...

[quote name='cetera' post='740796' date='Feb 10 2010, 11:26 AM']And hugely EXPENSIVE I imagine! lol! :rolleyes: :lol:
Congrats! :)[/quote]

Well the bass was free (this time, i had to pay for it when i first picked it up 6 years ago..), the rig was extremely well priced for a nearly new, flightcased setup :lol:

[quote name='alexharvay' post='740802' date='Feb 10 2010, 11:28 AM']How heavy is that 6X10? My friend had a 4X10 and it was a bugger to lift.[/quote]

don't know actual figures, but in it's (wheeled) flightcase i can get it into the van on my own. and out of the flightcase it has a tiltback/castor setup. after being used to neo 2x12's (at the biggest) i was genuinely suprised at how easy it all was to move around. haven't had any steps yet though!

[quote name='Dubs' post='740796' date='Feb 10 2010, 12.16 PM']I've just picked up a 90's SWR Bass 750 (pre Fender) and I'd be really interested to hear it along side a newer 750X...[/quote]

Me too! i'm sure there's someone on here who has experience with both

Edited by wotnwhy

[quote name='wotnwhy' post='740884' date='Feb 10 2010, 12:22 PM']don't know actual figures, but in it's (wheeled) flightcase i can get it into the van on my own. and out of the flightcase it has a tiltback/castor setup. after being used to neo 2x12's (at the biggest) i was genuinely suprised at how easy it all was to move around. haven't had any steps yet though![/quote]

Wheels make all the difference.

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='745349' date='Feb 14 2010, 10:13 PM']Great endorsment pose...

But seriously cheesy :)[/quote]

very very cheesy but I was so pleased to have it!!! lol - you have some lovely EBS gear going on, cheesy pose photo perhaps? :rolleyes:

[quote name='ThomBassmonkey' post='747941' date='Feb 17 2010, 01:56 AM']New amp, so photos came out today.

[/quote]

You guys that run just a single 2x10, are you going through the PA at your gigs too? I'd never have thought a single 2x10 would move enough air to be heard over a band!

[quote name='Higgie' post='747950' date='Feb 17 2010, 03:29 AM']You guys that run just a single 2x10, are you going through the PA at your gigs too? I'd never have thought a single 2x10 would move enough air to be heard over a band![/quote]

Not gigged it yet to be honest (it only arrived yesterday). It seems loud enough in my front room though. I have been wondering that myself though, there's still a very real possibility that it'll be going back and swapped for a GK neo 212. Got a practice tomorrow so I'll be able to judge better then. I've gigged for ages with a 150w 1x15" combo though and this should move as much air as that but at 320w, so it should be ok.