Why become a member? ×

Yay! Poll time. How many basses do you own?

Clarky

4 for now, all Ibanez. Two which are used, one which is a backup and seldom used, and one which sits in a cupboard as it's a 4-stringer...but I can't part with it, as it was my first.

I'm on the hunt for a 5 string Ibanez to defret. I should defret my backup, but I can't bring myself to do that either. Crazy!

[quote name='Paul S' post='938987' date='Aug 28 2010, 07:31 PM']Five, listed below. Not sure what happened to my 'one in, one out' rule.[/quote]
I think it's looking like a case of JapCrap fever.

It's in its early stages as yet - but regrettably there is no known cure.

J.

:) You know I am even considering selling my Jaguar to fund more. I keep checking that Vulture on eBay - still only £51, though reserve not met...

.... there's a nice [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180550167225&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT"]Washburn T-bird guitar[/url] on there, too.... just like my black Raven... Nooooooooooo! Edited by Paul S

At one time I had 9 but am down to three and a half. Status Energy which is my main gigging bass, a Squire VMJ much modified and a Fender P bitsa which I use as a back up but secretly really like.

The half is an Epiphone EBO plie of kack that I gave away but has been returned to me, much to my displeasure. So if anyone wants to come and get it pm me. It will need a bit of a set up but it`s playable.

Jez

• 7 months later...

Currently I have a Washburn XB100 (first bass), Ibanez BTB406QM (my workhorse for about 8 years), a Hondo P (needs to be assembled, I got it free from the shop I used to work at after they had to move and didn't want to take it with them though they ended up taking some bits in a bag with some other stuff by mistake)) and a Sandberg JJ5, my current main bass.

10+

1x Marlin
1x Aria Pro 2
1x Ricky 4001
1x Musicman Stingray fretless
1x Fender Jazz
1x half of Shergold Custom Double-neck bass/12-string
2x half of Shergold Custom Double-neck 4/8-string bass
2x Moog Taurus
1x Novation Basstation

[s]5. And considering a sixth when I have some cash. Although one is in pieces so that doesn't strictly count.[/s]

Edit:
Just noticed my signature - I have six (one not shown). Lol. And considering a seventh.
Damn. This means I voted wrong.

Edited by Eight