Why become a member? ×

Yay! Poll time. How many basses do you own?

Clarky

I am sure this has been asked but I don't remember a poll - and I do love a poll

Let me start, I have four (excluding the DB, which doesn't really count as its more an attractive ornament than an instrument, the little it ever gets played). In fact, let me re-phrase to "how many electric basses do you own?" ...

[quote name='BigRedX' post='937615' date='Aug 26 2010, 10:22 PM']More than 10 and heading towards cetera and DotB territory - although not as fast as I was...[/quote]
And I'm going to take a wild guess that none of them are Fenders, BigRedX :)

[quote name='Clarky' post='937627' date='Aug 26 2010, 10:33 PM']I'm rubbish but it hasn't stopped me going to town![/quote]

I suspect that you're much better player than you say are Clarky. Anyway I'm not in a band so anything over one probably wouldn't get used :) . But who knows what's around the corner :rolleyes: :lol:

8 although I'm trying to sell 2 of them.

Warwick Corvette fretted active
Warwick Corvette fretless passive
Fender Ashbory
Tokai Jazz Sound
5 string Peavey Grind BXP NTB (for sale, PM for details)
4 string Hohner B2a headless (for sale, PM for details)
Wal something or other, 4 string fretted passive. looks like a pro but it isn't.
Stagg EUB

More than 10 - in fact a lot more than ten. I've honestly lost count.

*edit* Did a rough bodycount and there are more than 30 - but in mitigation of my GAS, this includes various currently unplayable projects and several which are queuing at the exit.

Jon.

Edited by Bassassin

[quote name='Clarky' post='937594' date='Aug 26 2010, 09:58 PM']... Let me start, I have four (excluding the DB, which doesn't really count as its more an attractive ornament than an instrument, the little it ever gets played). In fact, let me re-phrase to "how many electric basses do you own?" ...[/quote]
So do I count the EUB or not, and do I count the electro-acoustic or not. I tell you what, I did count them.