Why become a member? ×

Squier VM Jaguar

gnasher1993

[quote name='bass_ennyday' post='854561' date='Jun 2 2010, 10:32 AM']I would buy the VM Jag for sure, even my GAS attack-syndrom is healed.[/quote]

I tried like mad to get one of those Rondo music short scale jag copies but they all went and it doesn't look as if any more are coming.

I like the ideal of the P/J setup. Much tweaking can be had :)

[quote name='bass_ennyday' post='854561' date='Jun 2 2010, 10:32 AM']i hope it´s the real deal, but right now i really don´t trust that "source" of harmony-central.com

[b]I would buy the VM Jag for sure, even my GAS attack-syndrom is healed.[/b][/quote]
Me too! :blush:

Email sent... :)

[quote]Hello,

Thanks for your interest in the New Squire Jaguar Bass.

It seems that some pre-release information has been leaked via the USA.

Unfortunately we are unable to provided any release details as yet, these should be officially released within the next 3 weeks (including full specs and rrps).

We currently believe the basses should be available to order from the end June with them arriving instores towards the end of July/Early August.

Full details will be issued on the Squire website as well as details sent to you local Squire dealer.

Kind Regards

Bruce Coyle

Fender GBI[/quote]

Haha, looks like we all got replied to in the same mail!

To quote Bruce Coyle:

[quote]Hello,

Thanks for your interest in the New Squire Jaguar Bass.

It seems that some pre-release information has been leaked via the USA.

Unfortunately we are unable to provided any release details as yet, these should be officially released within the next 3 weeks (including full specs and rrps).

We currently believe the basses should be available to order from the end June with them arriving instores towards the end of July/Early August.

Full details will be issued on the Squire website as well as details sent to you local Squire dealer.

Kind Regards

Bruce Coyle

Fender GBI[/quote]

[quote name='basshead56' post='854598' date='Jun 2 2010, 10:53 AM']That was the fastest reply I´ve ever gotten from Fender- including when I was going for my job interview with them! :)[/quote]

Bruce is a really great bloke, there seems to be a new breed of at Fender GBI - Now they seem to be a helpful team of people, rather than moody sods.

Anyhow. I'll be getting these ordered the second i get a price.

Or, i'll pick up a used Jap one and start modding the crap out of it.

Trav

[quote name='AndyTravis' post='854613' date='Jun 2 2010, 10:59 AM']Bruce is a really great bloke, there seems to be a new breed of at Fender GBI - Now they seem to be a helpful team of people, rather than moody sods.

Anyhow. I'll be getting these ordered the second i get a price.

Or, i'll pick up a used Jap one and start modding the crap out of it.

Trav[/quote]

Met most of the team that time and they did seem really nice.
My local rep said he´d dealt with some right so&so´s at Fender in his time, but the new lot seemesd fine.
Anyways, everyone there was very friendly and it did seem a really great place to work. gutted I missed out in the end. oh well...

[quote]We currently believe the basses should be available to order from the end June with them arriving instores towards the end of July/Early August.[/quote]
I may just have found myself another 50th birthday pressie... :)