Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Midget T on tour

And now it's time for the Midget T tour. Please add yourself and your location if you'd like to try one.

Once we have a decent list of basschatters and locations we'll work out a logical route. If you already own a Compact or a Midget and would like to hear what a two cab stack could do for you, feel free to join the tour.

There's no such thing as a free lunch so in return for getting to try a fancy new cab, we'd like a post about your experiences with it, and we'd particularly like photos, videos or recordings, especially from gigs that you've used it on. To stop those further down the list from becoming very frustrated with the wait, please endeavour to move the cab on within a fortnight at the longest. Also, we'd like to send out a brief user guide to everyone on the list, so that those trying the cab get the best out of it - please email us at [email protected] before the tour starts.

The cab will not be starting out here, it'll be Fedexed to the first person on the list and it'll inevitably end up miles away and need shipping back. Please keep the box, the additional cardboard packing materials and the polystyrene packing corners, and pass them on with the cab, so the final recipient and thus returnee doesn't have to improvise.

That's all folks!

Edited by alexclaber

err, i guess i might have been one of the first owners.

it is absoloutly awesome. it can and will cut through anything.

try it..!

edit .. i play in a punk /hardcore band with two loud guitarists. i have a compact for bottom end and the t'midget for mids/top. unbelievably powerful and stupidly light. trust me, IT'S WORTH A [u]FREE[/u]demo

try it for funk and especially slap ! you can't get clearer tone for less cash.

Edited by phil.i.stein

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='835245' date='May 12 2010, 01:10 PM']Tweeters = Not Doom. And for that reason, I am out.[/quote]

Showing my ignorance here again I'm afraid... but waht exactly is this DOOM business all about? :)

[quote name='Gadge' post='835630' date='May 12 2010, 08:11 PM']Alex, I'd like to try the Midget T with my Compact, please — when it comes to Milton Keynes area.

Liking the website updates ... :)[/quote]

I didn't realise there was a Compact owner in MK. Any chance I could have a play through it?

A

[quote name='Alien' post='835759' date='May 12 2010, 10:54 PM']I didn't realise there was a Compact owner in MK. Any chance I could have a play through it?[/quote]
Yes, probably — before the arrival of the Midget T or wait until then? I'll send you a PM with contact info ...

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Alien' post='849998' date='May 28 2010, 01:51 AM']So, do we have enough takers to get the little fella on the road too?

A[/quote]

Playing at my own wedding in two weeks (battle of the bands against my Fiancée's band) would be awesome to have it for that :rolleyes:

Otherwise I might have to look at taking Alex up on his one month free trial thing :) (After all, I don't want to be rude and skip the queue) Only risk being that I'd end up accidentally keeping it.

Edited by harmonicfish