Why become a member? ×

Yes, oh Yes!!!!

Jase

[quote name='acidbass' post='579775' date='Aug 25 2009, 02:02 AM']Check out Sheehan's boots, immense!

What's the point of having a double neck with two necks exactly the same though? Am I missing something, or is it just for showmanship?[/quote]

Weirdly Gilbert has his E and A string missing???

[quote name='acidbass' post='579775' date='Aug 25 2009, 02:02 AM']Check out Sheehan's boots, immense!

What's the point of having a double neck with two necks exactly the same though? Am I missing something, or is it just for showmanship?[/quote]

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

That was an amazing clip, didn't realise they were still together! Ah, takes me back to my youth listening to that and I still love those attitude basses, not the twin neck though, not my cup of tea. Billy's boots are cool though, look a bit like brothel creepers.

Anyone heard Billy's playing with Niacin Awesome stuff and what a tone!

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='579776' date='Aug 25 2009, 02:04 AM']Check out Addicted To That Rush in another clip, I don't think I've ever heard it played with that level of energy. The DVD is on my must have list.[/quote]
Yes indeedy!!

[quote name='Jase' post='579779' date='Aug 25 2009, 02:28 AM']Weirdly Gilbert has his E and A string missing???[/quote]

Gilbert's lower guitar neck just has 3 E strings IIRC, in 3 different octaves, which he uses to do those ridiculously fast multioctave arpeggios by going across the strings in one position :)

I'm guessing Billy may have something similar ( previously his double neck was an EADG neck and a BEAD one)

Cheers
Alun

[quote name='Alun' post='581699' date='Aug 26 2009, 06:28 PM']Gilbert's lower guitar neck just has 3 E strings IIRC, in 3 different octaves, which he uses to do those ridiculously fast multioctave arpeggios by going across the strings in one position :)

I'm guessing Billy may have something similar ( previously his double neck was an EADG neck and a BEAD one)

Cheers
Alun[/quote]

Cheers Mr Vaughan :rolleyes: