Why become a member? ×

Hello from Yolanda

mamayo

Happy to be here, back to being active again!. (Mamayo is the name of my record label and 1st album), I'm here to talk bass and share my music as well as help anyone out who might have questions I might be able to answer - and to find answers to my own questions from all the wisdom here (bass players are the wisest band members, it goes with the instrument ;) ).

Edited by mamayo
  • Like 20

On 04/11/2023 at 19:58, mamayo said:

Happy to be here, back to being active again!. (Mamayo is the name of my record label and 1st album), I'm here to talk bass and share my music as well as help anyone out who might have questions I might be able to answer - and to find answers to my own questions from all the wisdom here (bass players are the wisest band members, it goes with the instrument ;) ).

Hey Yolanda - welcome back. 😉

On 04/11/2023 at 11:58, mamayo said:

Welcome back Yolanda. Funny enough, recently I've been watching and listening to Hans Zimmer live in Prague.

'Rain Main' the main theme is a nice, smooth arrangement, and very well played by all (including your feature...😁)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1