Why become a member? ×

Fender Adam Clayton ACB 50 Valve combo

matbard

Also made me chuckle a bit the way he went on about how important the mids were yet they were backed off in pretty much every shot of the eq section. 

Not that I’m an AC hater I should point out, never seen the point of the what seems to me to be irrational hatred towards him.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, P-T-P said:

Plenty of love for AC from

me and was quite tempted right up to the point where my expected price point turned out to spectacularly off the mark!

Funnily enough, it was almost exactly as expensive as I expected it to be; not that I think it's probably worth that much, just that everything new seems overpriced to me these days.

33 minutes ago, Clarky said:

Never having played a vintage Bassman, I wouldn't know. Which is why I asked a genuine question

My loose general knowledge of fender amps is something to do with bridging inputs with a patch cable.

have seen it done on guitarists amps.

I think a button would do 😂

• Thanks 1

Nice looking amp. He says its primarily a pick playing rock bassists amp, but it is quite flexible for different genres (Or words to that effect)

But at only 50w thats gonna struggle down the Dog And Duck with my dad rock band. 🙂

A bit pricey too!.

BTW why has Irish accent turned American?? ☺️

• Like 1

I bet it weighs the same as a small planet.

Do you get a free roadie with every combo.

I owned the Tweed Fender TV15 (which was issued a dozen years ago), that gave me a hernia lifting it, and that was solid state.

It didn't help that it had just one handle at the top and my flat was on the 3rd floor of an old tenement block.

Edited by gjones