Why become a member? ×

Bass Bros

Supernaut

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/10/2022 at 17:58, White Cloud said:

Yup, I've recently emailed them about a deal too - but there's been no response at all. 

Me too. 

They have some lovely looking stock. 

I can’t seem to open the returns policy, but see in this thread they will take gear back.    👍

Is it just me or can others open it?

It is quite unusual to see pricing to two decimal places on such high value items! Might look neater if removed? That’s my OCD for you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MungoBass said:

Me too. 

They have some lovely looking stock. 

I can’t seem to open the returns policy, but see in this thread they will take gear back.    👍

Is it just me or can others open it?

It is quite unusual to see pricing to two decimal places on such high value items! Might look neater if removed? That’s my OCD for you!

Yes we seem to have problems with the returns policy showing up, I'll look into that and see what's going on. 

Great idea about the pricing! I have spoken to our web guys and they'll take off those decimal places, you're right it would look neater! Thanks for the observation!

Will

BassBros

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jrixn1 said:

Sounds like I'm in a minority - but I contacted Bass Bros with all the details and photos etc of a bass I was hoping to sell via them, and never heard back.  The bass was since sold elsewhere.

Sorry to hear this, we do try and reply to everything as it comes through. If it was missed or didn't come through for some reason I do apologise. 

Will

BassBros 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Willfunk said:

Yes we seem to have problems with the returns policy showing up, I'll look into that and see what's going on. 

Great idea about the pricing! I have spoken to our web guys and they'll take off those decimal places, you're right it would look neater! Thanks for the observation!

Will

BassBros

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Might it be possible to share your returns policy in the meantime? Thank you.

• 3 months later...

Both gone!

18 hours ago, Pow_22 said:

I also just saw their Ric from the 70's in autumnglo.  Usually arent my thing rics but that one looks stunning!

19 hours ago, Reggaebass said:

Oh my , Will has got a custom shop Pino Palladino Precision Bass Fiesta Red in, looks so nice but I’ve just bought another precision, I mustn’t look 

• Like 1

I bought a bass from Bass Bros on Thursday, which will arrive next week. Will, as always, was brilliant to deal with. My first purchase there, and definitely not my last. It’s so great to see another brilliant bass retailer. I wish them all nothing but the bestest of success. A great world for us bass players. Pictures to follow of my new purchase, soon

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey peeps. 

I was wondering if anyone has gotten in contact with bass bros within the past weeks? 

sent a message via what’s app link and then email but no response as yet. 

They normally respond promptly. 

Edited by soulstar89

27 minutes ago, soulstar89 said:

I was wondering if anyone has gotten in contact with bass bros within the past weeks? 

sent a message via what’s app link and then email but no response as yet. 

Yes - I emailed Bass Bros at the weekend and haven't heard back.  This is the second time I have posted on this thread, having had a similar lack of reply last time (January).  I feel in the minority as there is so much good feedback here, and I would like to do business with BassBros - but if he doesn't reply than I can't, so again I have gone with a competitor.  I just looked on their Facebook page and he seems active within the last couple of hours, so I don't know what's going on 🤷‍♂️

I contacted them through the contact page to ask about pxing a Corvette for the Pedulla, Will responded and we emailed each other a couple of times about the Corvette and to arrange a visit. That's been my only contact with them so I can only say that they've responded to my emails either the same or the next day.