Why become a member? ×

Bass Bros

Supernaut

14 minutes ago, White Cloud said:

Well, I finally cut a deal with Bassbros recently after being a bit of a voyeur for some time.

The deal was struck with Will over the course of several WhatsApp messages-and I had to prompt him a couple of times-but otherwise I reckon they over delivered. 

I received a fair trade-in and my new bass arrived exactly as described on a day of my choosing, perfectly set-up with new strings of my choice. 

I'll be back. 

What bass did you pick up?

6 hours ago, White Cloud said:

Well, I finally cut a deal with Bassbros recently after being a bit of a voyeur for some time.

The deal was struck with Will over the course of several WhatsApp messages-and I had to prompt him a couple of times-but otherwise I reckon they over delivered. 

I received a fair trade-in and my new bass arrived exactly as described on a day of my choosing, perfectly set-up with new strings of my choice. 

I'll be back. 

I like dealing with them too. Two basses so far, both good experiences.

7 hours ago, tauzero said:

Has anyone else found that the Bassbros website has an issue with search filters? Looking specifically for 5-string basses, I get this result on both Chrome and Firefox:

bassbros.jpg.b515379c559ce351d9a184f0b359bc50.jpg

Not sure whether it's at Bassbros's end or whether it's one of my multiple anti-advert filters.

Same for me a few days ago.