Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Ander87

Dov65

Hi All, 

Just bought some Ernie Ball Slinkys from Ander which arrived in good time and are just as described. 

As stated above, Ander is great to deal with and a well-respected Basschatter, so deal with him in confidence, folks. 

Cheers Ander, and here's to the next time! 

Nik

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I had the pleasure of meeting Ander today for another wonderful trade. I am now the very happy owner of an immaculate AO Precision! He drove some 2 hours each way to ensure the exchange of basses! Ander is a great guy to communicate with and his responses are always swift and friendly.

I am sure we will trade again in the not too distant - I will look forward to that!

Deal with absolute confidence, Ander really is one of the best!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought a lovely Squier CV 60s Precision in fiesta red from Ander. Superb comms throughout the transaction. He met me halfway in Birmingham to hand over the bass in person. The instrument is in excellent condition with a great set up. Highly recommended. Cheers!

• Like 2

I just received a Broadcast pedal from Ander and it arrived safe and well, in timely fashion! The pedal is AWESOME (can’t believe I’d never heard of them before now!) and more importantly Anders response and replies were second to none. I am sure we will do more business in the future, he is highly recommended 😎

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought the MOOG CHORUS MF from Ander. The transaction ran very smoothly! (An extra big thanks also to @Lunoxx, who was once more so kind to be the super reliable middleman! 🙂)

So, thanks a lot for the nice contact, the fast shipping and the last but not least the marvelous and very inspiring chorus. 🎈

Edited by keziahj
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just done an exchange on a Purple Chili head and cab I hope tour mutual satisfaction.

Easy fella to deal with,good comms and all as described.

I LOVE Basschat Marketplace, man.

Deal with Ander87 with confidence, folks !

Shug

• Like 1