Why become a member? ×

Hi from Scotland

Andy Morgan

Played for 30 years, self-taught mainly finger style, some pick, not slap (I'm rubbish at it). Prefer rock but will play anything. Played live when I lived in England, covers bands, but only a rock god at home these days!

Bit out of touch for a few years. Just here to chat & get back up to speed with bass talk, really.

Cheers all

Andy

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bassassin said:

Not wanting to be left out of the Scottish BCer pile-on (I'm in West Lothian) - hi Andy and welcome to BC!

And if your profile pic's anything to go on, welcome to another orange Ibanez EDA owner! :D

EDA900upscale.thumb.jpg.4f82a10dcd4d14a8c37adf7ba203ee7b.jpg

Beautiful looking instrument. It replaced my Status as main gigging bass for a while. I love the plasticky smell when you open the case. Always wondered if I should've gone for the 4 instead of the 5.

• Like 1

On 16/09/2021 at 22:21, Andy Morgan said:

Airdrie.

If your geography of Scotland isn't so great, it's about 15 minutes to Glasgow, 30 minutes to Edinburgh.

Everybody knows where Airdrie is, don't they? I used to play the Airdrie Town Hall back in the day. And went to watch Airdrieonians every once in a while, even though they were rubbish.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stevie said:

Everybody knows where Airdrie is, don't they? I used to play the Airdrie Town Hall back in the day. And went to watch Airdrieonians every once in a while, even though they were rubbish.

I wouldn't be able to accurately pinpoint Airdrie on a map, and I've lived in Scotland my entire life...

• Like 1