Why become a member? ×

Basschat T shirts for sale

I'm definately in when we get FB sized ones..... XXL and up...... XXL should do me but i'd like the option to 'expand'........ ok be greedy... it is new year and we all DO REALLY need to eat and drink to excess...... sorry 'til we're full...... :)

[quote name='ShaunB' post='368345' date='Jan 2 2009, 12:00 PM']+1 on the black - would have snapped one up.

...and a good idea on the "design-a-shirt" theme!

(and maybe get Lysdexia to take a photo of the winner with his fave model?)

:)[/quote]
+1 :huh:

Hi guys

All T shits have now SOLD and will be posted first class tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who bought one, I will leave feedback ASAP as everyone paid instantly and were a pleasure to deal with.

I will set up a thread where people can register interest in buying a T shirt (complete with a poll for choosing a size) based on the orange design for now. I will then see if I can get the same quality T shirts in other colours and adjust the design accordingly.

Thanks everyone and keep the thoughts on designs etc coming - also any other products you would like to see (key rings, badges, USB drives, jackets, bags etc)

ped

The colour was to match the logo and font at the top of the page. I tried to get some black and white T shirts and have the logo printed with orange and black outline but I didn't find the shirts at a very good price unless they were paper thin and nasty. I have found a good place now though and will have some more asap.

Peter is right - bright is best!! Wouldn't say no to some tie-dye ones!

ped

[quote name='ped' post='368489' date='Jan 2 2009, 02:23 PM']Thanks everyone and keep the thoughts on designs etc coming - also any other products you would like to see (key rings, badges, USB drives, jackets, bags etc)

ped[/quote]

I'll get a lot of use out of a nice baseball cap, and some 36" scale basschat condoms :)