Why become a member? ×

Basschat T shirts for sale

[quote name='Clockworkwar' post='430694' date='Mar 10 2009, 04:44 PM']What a strange thing to say. You could atleast use Mein Fuhrer and be properly German :)[/quote]
Although being properly German would require an umlaut.

[quote name='Rich' post='430470' date='Mar 10 2009, 01:39 PM']Can I have "Verstärkermarkt Gruppenführer" on mine? :)[/quote][quote name='Clockworkwar' post='430694' date='Mar 10 2009, 04:44 PM']What a strange thing to say. You could atleast use Mein Fuhrer and be properly German :D[/quote]
What could be more properly German than having "amplifier marketplace group leader", in German?? :rolleyes::lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the new shirts here... I am now waiting on some money so I can get them printed, but they will be available soon folks!!

Two designs this time - some of the orange ones like last time and some long sleeved grey ones with black short sleeve over the top, too. I also have sizes from small to XXL which is the biggest they do.

Cheers
ped

I am not taking orders just yet because I don't know when they will be completely ready, and when they are, I have set up a special automated webshop so you can fight over them yourselves :0)

Cheers
ped

• 3 weeks later...

Really!! Wouldn't be Peter would it?

I literally sent the money to the printing company yesterday so hoping to drop them off for printing this week with a view to getting them sold and sent the following week with any luck. Sorry it is taking so long but I bought a decent sized batch and it took me a while to save the money for them.

Cheers
ped