Why become a member? ×

Basschat T shirts for sale

I ordered 75 in total so there should be plenty to sell. At the moment I have the following left, with one or two mods still to tell me what they want:

Black
s 5
m 1
l 10
xl 8
xxl 4

Orange
s 4
m 5
l 10
xl 9
xxl 8

Unfortunately I can't accept pre-orders or hold Ts for people because it will make organising this pretty confusing. I will get them all up on site and post with at least 24 hours notice to say when the doors will be open, so I hope it will be a fair way of letting everyone have a chance. I will get another batch very soon now that the supplier is all ready for my next order, so if you miss out, you won't have to wait for long.

Cheers
ped

Already got one of the orange short sleeves and I'm definitely up for one of the black/grey long sleeves (winter draws on and all that) hope I get in early enough for a large when they are released to the populace.

[quote name='bigd1' post='623073' date='Oct 11 2009, 12:25 PM']can I have a black & grey in biggest size you do.

Just let me know how much & how to pay

Ta very glad Dale[/quote]
haha, for goodness sake, read the post!! He's putting them into an e-commerce site and will let us know 24hrs before they go on sale.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='OldGit' post='643299' date='Nov 2 2009, 12:21 PM']Errrr..
Did I miss them again?[/quote]
Indeed you did.
[quote name='OldGit' post='643299' date='Nov 2 2009, 12:21 PM']Where do I have to watch to get warned of them going up on the ecom site?[/quote]
Unfortunately, not this thread - I subscribed to the thread for this very reason, and then found they went on sale on the 29th and had all gone shortly afterwards. Just look for a closed thread, that's the one...

[quote name='tauzero' post='643361' date='Nov 2 2009, 01:15 PM']Indeed you did.

Unfortunately, not this thread - I subscribed to the thread for this very reason, and then found they went on sale on the 29th and had all gone shortly afterwards. Just look for a closed thread, that's the one...[/quote]

Hummmmm

[quote name='tauzero' post='643361' date='Nov 2 2009, 01:15 PM']Indeed you did.

Unfortunately, not this thread - I subscribed to the thread for this very reason, and then found they went on sale on the 29th and had all gone shortly afterwards. Just look for a closed thread, that's the one...[/quote]

Me too :)

I had this page on my bookmarks and just kept checking. Not amused.

Really sorry for any confusion. I had the eCommerce site all ready to go but for a whole week (and still now) the login page won't load. I thought best to avoid it in case it went tits up again.

It didn't occur to me that people may have bookmarked the old thread, so apologies for that, too.

Not that I am making excuses but it really was a mammoth task sorting it all out from beginning to end and now sorting out the one or two exchanges for different sizes etc. A pre-order thing may work well but I will have to find time to organise it all again soon. Last week was one of the worst in recent memory for me and although the sales went off without a hitch (well one tiny one) I think I need a little time to take a break from 'work' (in terms of Basschat) for a few days.

Cheers all
ped