Why become a member? ×

Basschat T shirts for sale

[quote name='ped' post='583149' date='Aug 28 2009, 06:58 AM']I will announce on the forum when they are ready, 24 hrs before they go on sale :0)[/quote]
Looking forward to it - I sure hope your cool webshop will accept adresses to Sweden as well! :)

[quote name='Rasta' post='558427' date='Aug 2 2009, 11:25 AM']Sounds good...xxl for phat moi![/quote]
[quote name='Hot Tub' post='558594' date='Aug 2 2009, 03:51 PM']Oi! Oi! Oi! I didn't know about this! Why did I not know about this? Tantrum.... etc. :lol:
Will definitely have either a black polo or a short sleeve t-shirt when next available. In a svelt XXL, thank-you! :)[/quote]
[quote name='RhysP' post='577098' date='Aug 21 2009, 07:37 PM']Me want an orange one.[/quote]
[quote name='bassman2790' post='585807' date='Aug 31 2009, 02:35 PM']Orange XXL for me too :rolleyes:[/quote]
[quote name='Hot Tub' post='585796' date='Aug 31 2009, 02:05 PM']XXL!!!
:lol:[/quote]

erm...
[quote name='ped' post='558167' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:00 PM']I am not taking orders just yet because I don't know when they will be completely ready, and when they are, I have set up a special automated webshop so you can fight over them yourselves :0)[/quote]

Unfortunately I was only able to buy about 75 T's in total this time as I didn't have much spare cash lying around. I am giving T shirts to the mods, so we won't be making any profit on the batch. In fact they may very well end up costing me, but it's all good to spread the word of the site.

The next batch will be of a similar size (I can only afford to write off a few hundred to sink into this at the moment) and when sold I will be able to use that money to get a bigger batch and so forth.

Apologies it is taking so long but I have been fairly hard up these last few months!

Cheers
ped

[quote name='ped' post='586714' date='Sep 1 2009, 07:04 PM']Apologies it is taking so long but I have been fairly hard up these last few months!
Cheers
ped[/quote]
No need to apologse ped, we all know the score. If it makes any difference I'm sure that many people (myself included) who would happily pre-pay for an order, which could help the cashflow.

[quote name='ped' post='367224' date='Dec 31 2008, 05:48 PM']Here are the first batch of Basschat T shirts, in sizes Large, XL and Medium. The sizes are detailed below. The T shirts are good quality and a cut above your average merchandise jobbies. You should be able to stand out at bass events with these, and be able to identify other basschatters at 40 paces.

There will be more designs coming soon and other products on offer, but these first few I will sell through here with a view to setting up a more official BC store in the future.

Payment via paypal or bank transfer. If you definitely want to but, PM me with the topic 'T shirt (size in brackets)' and I will reply back to those who get in there first with payment details.

Details:
* Neckline with bound 1 x 1 rib with lycra in contrast colour
* Contrast Raglan sleeves, neck and hem
* Twin needle stitching detail on neck, sleeves and hem
* Fabric - 100% cotton
* Weight - 160 - 165 gms

will there be any more for sale??

XXL (47 - 49 inch chest) (0 available)
XL (44 - 46 inch chest) (4 available)
L (41 - 43 inch chest) (10 available)
M (38 - 40 inch chest) (2 available)
S (35 - 37 inch chest) (0 available)

[size=3][b]Asking £16 including P&P on these.[/b][/size]
Cheers!
ped[/quote]

• 1 month later...

OK dudes, the T shirts are now at my house!! I will be putting them up for sale with a view to getting them all posted in one go during my half term week (Oct 24th) so will put them up on my dedicated merch site very soon.

Cheers
ped

[quote name='ped' post='620934' date='Oct 8 2009, 08:02 PM']OK dudes, the T shirts are now at my house!! I will be putting them up for sale with a view to getting them all posted in one go during my half term week (Oct 24th) so will put them up on my dedicated merch site very soon.

Cheers
ped[/quote]

Coooooooool!!
Thanks for doing the do Ped. Stuff liek this is always a pain but it is appreciated.
OG

Well ideally I would have got my arse in gear and picked them up last week, taken the Mod's orders and had the rest to take to the bash to sell, but alas I was too lazy/busy. So I am going to make sure all the mods/staff get their orders in before i put the remaining stock online to sell. I won't be making any money from them as a consequence (in fact I think I will be making a slight loss) but they look awesome... hold on I will get a quick snap!

ped

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='621132' date='Oct 8 2009, 11:00 PM']and the link for your site Ped is?..................please[/quote]

All will be revealed when it is updated with new stock and tested. It's a pikey URL so I might embed it to the site here and hopefully make enough on the next order to keep some sort of regular flow coming in.

ped

Black/grey with silver logo, Long Sleeve

Classic orange/charcoal with black logo, Short Sleeve

Specs are as before, logos varied in size depending on T shirt size etc. These should fly out!!