Jump to content

Suzi Quatro - Wow!


Hobbayne

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, Low End Bee said:

I used to rate her. But I was appalled when I found out on BC that she's anti-plectrumic.

Think there are many that follow that way of life. Plectrumolgy is not my strong point either but i'm not bigoted in any way whatsoever. :laugh1:

Dave

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, dmccombe7 said:

never seen that Jack Reacher guy. Maybe i should watch just in case i ever get infected and have to use a plectrum.

Sorry, n00b question - what is this 'plectrum' of which you speak? 😉

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My oldest daughter is named Suzie. There might be a subconscious reason for that not entirely unrelated to the subject of this thread! I was quite an admirer of Ms Quatro in my younger years.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, FinnDave said:

My oldest daughter is named Suzie. There might be a subconscious reason for that not entirely unrelated to the subject of this thread! I was quite an admirer of Ms Quatro in my younger years.

You could have called her Audi too... after Audi Quattro.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, SpondonBassed said:

You could have called her Audi too... after Audi Quattro.

But then I'd have two daughters with the same name - that'd be confusing!

 

(actually, number two has a perfectly sensible name)

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FinnDave said:
16 minutes ago, SpondonBassed said:

You could have called her Audi too... after Audi Quattro.

But then I'd have two daughters with the same name - that'd be confusing!

 

That's interesting. My post from which you quote above has gone.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 23/05/2019 at 07:46, lurksalot said:

I can’t believe that she manages to get such big basses , they are enormous ....

 

She is tiny. Any bass would look big. I met her recently, in a lift and took her bags up to her hotel room with her.

She was very lovely and funny

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...