Why become a member? ×

bass

orangepeelneil

[i]"Father, father! Mrs Clayton says there's been a spot of bother with Father Jack up at the village green!"[/i]

[i]"Oh no Mrs Doyle, whats Father Jack done now?"[/i]

[i]"Well I expect he probably overheard us mention bass and thought it meant free beer."[/i]

[i]"Indeed Father Ted, and when he got there and discovered cricket instead he became a little irate."[/i]

[i]"Ah yes, ever since the "Muckanaghederdauhaulia Incident" he's had a strong dislike of all ball sports. I expect he would have staged a one man pitch invasion. Heheh, that Father Jack's a joker, isn't he?"[/i]

[i]"Its a little more serious than that Father Dougal, apparently he cornered young Adam and managed to surgically insert the instrument!"[/i]

[i]"Sweet God in Heaven Mrs Doyle, is young Adam alright?"[/i]

[i]"Well yes, but he's still under sedation and can't play for a globally televised charity performance tomorrow in Dublin"[/i]

[i]"Ah, Father Jack'll step up to the crease and push a few boundaries no doubt if we get him drunk enough beforehand Mrs Doyle"[/i]

[i]"Well I don't see that Father Jack has much of a choice, lets hope he doesn't embarrass the church in the process or we'll all be stumped..."[/i]

[attachment=16017:U2_fathe...ack_bono.jpg]

[quote name='thebeat' post='329887' date='Nov 15 2008, 09:33 PM']If you think this is harsh you wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes where i was a dragged up. :)[/quote]

You implying i'm a bit of a wuss or somethin??
Nothin to do with where you're brought up really is it?
I was assuming it was a new member who'd not figured out the site/new to internet an made a mistake......but if you all know him /whatever go for it....will let y'all know if i see someone slip on a banana skin or somethin so you can laugh your balls off at that.

[quote name='orangepeelneil' post='329416' date='Nov 14 2008, 09:27 PM']Hi there,

I'd be interested in the bass, please send me a Personal Message (PM)

Cheers Neil[/quote]

Apologies everyone,

This is what happens when your using a 1 Euro / ten minutes Pc whilst on holiday in Tenerife (that's basschat commitment) and it credit runs out, just as you press 'send' (honest)

I'll re-mail who the add was meant for.....just landed and read the thread.....

nice responses though...... :)

(and many more than when I offer basses for sale.....)