Why become a member? ×

bass

orangepeelneil

[quote name='orangepeelneil' post='329416' date='Nov 14 2008, 09:27 PM']Hi there,

I'd be interested in the bass, please send me a Personal Mesaage (PM)

Regards Neil

[email protected][/quote]

Hi!

Here's a picture of the bass - I'm sure you'll enjoy gigging with it and get lots of admiring looks from your fellow bassists!

I can confirm I've received your payment of £14,000 by Western Union :)

C'mon, give the guy a break. He's clearly made a mistake

Its obvious that he wants to buy my 1973 Fender Telecaster project bass :)

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=30679"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=30679[/url]

Please send payment to:

Betty Teal
Behind the Hot Water Pipes
Third Washroom Along
Victoria Station

or failing that send to:

Old Pink
c/o The Funny farm
Chalfont

[quote name='Delberthot' post='329533' date='Nov 15 2008, 02:57 AM']C'mon, give the guy a break. He's clearly made a mistake[/quote]

[i]"If I'm not very much mistaken father, I believe we may have a member of the flock gone a-stray here." [/i]

[i]"As me ol' mam said, there ain't nothin' better for a stray member than a wee drop o' lemon menthol where its needed, a quick rub down with rough towels and a nice cup of tea. G'warn father, will ye have a cup of tea...?"[/i]

[i]"Certainly will Mrs Doyle but I'll pass on the lemon menthol if you don't mind, I'm sure our stray members can stand up for themselves."[/i]

[i]"Oh too right father, you don't have have to tell me. Our folds have re-embraced many a stray member if I do recall."[/i]

[i]"Ah, right Mrs Doyle... ...I'll confess I'm not sure if we're talkin' about the same thing any more... ...but that tea would be most welcome anyway. Then I'll call Mrs Clayton and see if young Adam has finished his game yet."[/i]

[i]"and I wouldn't mind the rub, down there Mrs Doyle..." [/i]

[quote name='Machines' post='329545' date='Nov 15 2008, 09:02 AM']I think you are all being very very silly.[/quote]

[i]"G'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan..."[/i]

[quote name='paul h' post='329606' date='Nov 15 2008, 11:44 AM']I'd like two please, both with extra cheese.[/quote]

'Blessed are the cheesemakers.'

Ahh, what's so special about the cheesemakers?

Well, obviously, this is not meant to be taken literally. It refers to any manufacturers of dairy products.

:)

I'd be interested in the bass,

Edited by steve-norris