Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

[quote name='cheddatom' timestamp='1329212796' post='1538711']
the loop logic I have is the same as an LS2 but it lets you select either A or B as well as A+B mixed, and they're all levelled out
[/quote]

I've only just started using it but it does exactly what I needed. In the same was as the Loop Logic it lets me jump from the A/B mode that my LS-2 used to do, straight into the A/B mix mode that the LS-2 used to do. My version however will let me select the single channel that will be active when you come back out of mix mode.

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1329212728' post='1538707']
Mine was built by Max (you can't get the stuff in shops - just direct), but mine has a slight change to the 'loop logic' blender or the split & mix stuff he builds, made specifically for my application... Max @ SFX is amazing at making stuff that works FOR YOU.
[/quote]
Sounds like a man I need to make contact with; I can't resist stuff like that. I did build my own blender recently which was similar to the x-blender except it had 2 channels that could be isolated independantly, mixed with each other or mixed with dry or even run in series and then mixed with dry. The concept was great and it did work; only problem was the tone loss was too much as a result of my inexperience in pedal building skills and i've never bothered to try going back to it. One day I will pick it up again as it was a thing of beauty!

[quote name='oGREENYo' timestamp='1329223344' post='1538972']
Sounds like a man I need to make contact with; I can't resist stuff like that. I did build my own blender recently which was similar to the x-blender except it had 2 channels that could be isolated independantly, mixed with each other or mixed with dry or even run in series and then mixed with dry. The concept was great and it did work; only problem was the tone loss was too much as a result of my inexperience in pedal building skills and i've never bothered to try going back to it. One day I will pick it up again as it was a thing of beauty!
[/quote]

Max is great. I've had a few stuff done by him (also a blend/looper funnily enough!) - will make pretty much anything you ask.
I'm still toying with getting a Fuzz Factory for bass :P

reposted from over on TB... now i'm playing in 2 bands, annoyingly, i have to rearrange my board 2 or 3 times every week :/

TU-2 and phat phuk B are on both boards, but the BB-preamp and DD-3 are removed for my newer band, and on with the angler, grey stache and PN-2. having a lot of fun with this, and hoping for a lottery win so i can get another PT-mini, TU-2 and phat B, to stop all this dayum board re-jigging all the time!

I can't see loop logic on his site!

I presume you are talking about this product?

http://www.sfxsound.co.uk/mainpage.asp?page=sm

I guess that pressing the main button switches from loop A to loop B but how you switch to a mix of both as you do by changing the function on the LS2?

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1329212728' post='1538707']
Mine was built by Max (you can't get the stuff in shops - just direct), but mine has a slight change to the 'loop logic' blender or the split & mix stuff he builds, made specifically for my application... Max @ SFX is amazing at making stuff that works FOR YOU.
[/quote]

Have sent Max an e-mail to see what costs are for the Loop Logic.

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1329228708' post='1539120']
Yeah. Loop logic is a custom shop item and not on the main site. He has made 2 or 3 I recall him saying. My version is called 'Loops Mixer' and is the 1st with the added functionality. I'm sure he'll build either again and make any changes needed to suit your set up.
[/quote]

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' timestamp='1329341286' post='1541078']
Have sent Max an e-mail to see what costs are for the Loop Logic.
[/quote]

Win

[quote name='lxxwj' timestamp='1329427808' post='1542476']
Not exactly a pedalBOARD, but..

...my XP-100 came in today! Please excuse my silly smirk. :lol:
[/quote]

And win!

Quite possibly the tidiest pedal board that I have seen in a while - nice work.

[quote name='bottomfeed' timestamp='1329533706' post='1544040']
Latest incarnation...... on a pedaltrain-1

[/quote]
[quote name='bottomfeed' timestamp='1329533706' post='1544040']
Latest incarnation...... on a pedaltrain-1

[/quote]

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' timestamp='1329551318' post='1544075']
I presume that the power and jack input were put in place by yourself - interested to know how you do that?
[/quote]

Nah!.... I got Martin Bailey [i](the remaining Bailey Bro in Bristol)[/i] to sort the power this time!... The Jack is the output, my input is the compressor, which routes either straight out or through the chain via the looper...

Martin took my old Rocktron power supp (wall wart style) & adapted it to run through the IC socket. ...it was one of these originally.....
He also put a LED in my Colorsound fuzz for me... tidy!

Edited by bottomfeed

Did he sort the jack output for you too?

Do you have web address or contact number for him - looks like a smart mod to the board.

[quote name='bottomfeed' timestamp='1329581395' post='1544509']
Nah!.... I got Martin Bailey [i](the remaining Bailey Bro in Bristol)[/i] to sort the power this time!... The Jack is the output, my input is the compressor, which routes either straight out or through the chain via the looper...

Martin took my old Rocktron power supp (wall wart style) & adapted it to run through the IC socket. ...it was one of these originally.....
He also put a LED in my Colorsound fuzz for me... tidy!

[/quote]