Deep Thought

NickCarey

I Just bought a Warmoth jazz body and Gotoh bridge from Nick. Top marks for communication, negotiation, fund transfer, packaging & delivery and finally - and critically - the items themselves. Not my first time doing business with Nick, and hopefully not my last. Highly recommended!
All the best,
Sean :)

Bought a a pair of ABM custom cabs from Nick back in January. One arrived damaged, through no fault of Nick's (DHL-avoid!!) and he's been an absolute prince in pursuing a claim against them on my behalf, now satisfactorily resolved. No hesitation in recommending Nick-buy with confidence, he's one of the good guys! :)

Edited by Deep Thought

Just bought a drum machine off Nick - good price, good condition and arrived in good time

Well happy and would deal with him again no questions asked.

A

Just bought a warwick rackbag off nick, pristine condintion for a great price delivered to my door (what a star) never got to meet the man due to the longest day at work ever, but my wife said he was very nice :) great communication, a pleasure all round, thanks nick wil deal with again my friend - lee

[quote name='lee650' post='638571' date='Oct 27 2009, 10:24 PM']Just bought a warwick rackbag off nick, pristine condintion for a great price delivered to my door (what a star) never got to meet the man due to the longest day at work ever, but my wife said he was very nice :) great communication, a pleasure all round, thanks nick wil deal with again my friend - lee[/quote]

bought a hartke head from nick-pleasure to deal with-

many thanks

Did a deal with Nick on his Five Fifteen mini rig. Top bloke, great comma and delivered for me due to my transport restraints.

Very very happy!

Just bought three books from Nick - No problems at all.

Great communications, well packed consignment and super-swift delivery.

Thanks Nick - A pleasure doing business with you.

Bought some straplocks from Nick. A very fast and flawless transaction. No hesitation in dealing again.

Bought a superb quality Levy Strap off Nick. Pleasant transaction... arrived a week later than expected however thanks to 'Royal Fail'. Although the parcel was late arriving (no fault of Nick's) I would not hesitate to do business with him again. Excellent communications throughout and went very much out of his way to help.

Happy to recommend!

L.

Just received a bridge from Nick. Item in excellent condition, well packaged and promptly posted. Good comms maintained throughout (including a slight bank related snafu where my transfer had gone through but wasn't appearing at his end). I've experienced a highly successful transaction, and if you deal with Nick then I'm sure you will too.

Epiphone EB3 arrived this morning, in hard case, and what seems to be original cardboard box and packing too, well prepared, decent price and prompt too. Top man, would recommend to anyone.

purchased an SWR combo from nick a while ago. very good communication and fast shipping. deal with confidence.

Bought a wee Gallien Krueger MB200 from Nick and he was utterly marvellous to deal with, and the amp was just as described, well packaged and delivered swiftly = most groovy times all round. To be MEGA trusted! Cheers!

MB1.
No Trouble Here!
Bought a cd off Nick
Well packaged/Great Comms/Quick Delivery
Buy with Confidence!
Many Thanks
Martin.

Today I bought Nick's Mystic blue American Precision, what a bass! absolutely fantastic condition and it's everything he said it was, great comms, friendly guy and a pleasure to deal with.

Trade with confidence folks

cheers, Tom.

Bought a DI box from Nick, prompt comms and dispatch, exceptionally well packaged item in perfect condition.

Just bought a couple of Bridges from Nick in a real smooth and easy transaction.
Great comms. plus excellent packing and rapid delivery! ---- Top Guy!

Bought a gibson sg 2014 from nick, excellent smooth transaction. Fully informative about the bass, thanks again!