Why become a member? ×

LONDON BASS GUITAR SHOW 2016

TheGreek

[quote name='pougema' timestamp='1457291563' post='2997091']
First time going to the show, any advise on how to approach it, like what should i see first, what should i not miss ect
[/quote]

I always get the programme and plan my day around which performances and masterclasses I want to go to.

[quote name='4StringPete' timestamp='1457360723' post='2997724']
I'm there on Saturday guys. Scottish guy with a beard and probably an Ashdown beanie.
[/quote]
I will try to find you. I'm there on Saturday as well, probably hanging out at the Eich stand a lot. I love talking to Scots. I love the accent. Hope you're a nice guy ;)

I just saw the list of exhibitors. Found out Roger Sadowsky isn't coming (too bad, he's one of the nicest guys I've ever met), but LeFay will be there! Cool, last time I played a Remington Steele was quite a while ago and I remember them being absolutely amazing instruments. I'm gonna miss Mike Pedulla though, he brought a Pentabuzz last year that was stunning.

Gonna be an interesting show anyways, some great exhibitors: Eich, LeFay, Ellio Martina, De Gier, Vanderkley, Rikkers (Dutchies yay!). AC... And quite some luthiers I've never heard of so that's gonna be interesting.

I'm embarrassingly rubbish with names at the worst of times and only slightly better when Ive had a good night sleep. I'd just like to take the time to say sorry if I can't remember your names when I say hullo. I'll have the trusty BC lanyard on; it'll be cool to meet some BCers!

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1457441015' post='2998542']
I've got 3 pieces of advise:

1) Take some ear plugs
2) Ear plugs, definitely take some
3) Don't forget your ear plugs

Si
[/quote]

Not sure if Si mentioned this, but definitely don't forget your earplugs.

[quote name='BassAgent' timestamp='1457386266' post='2998091']
I just saw the list of exhibitors. Found out Roger Sadowsky isn't coming (too bad, he's one of the nicest guys I've ever met), but LeFay will be there! Cool, last time I played a Remington Steele was quite a while ago and I remember them being absolutely amazing instruments. I'm gonna miss Mike Pedulla though, he brought a Pentabuzz last year that was stunning.

Gonna be an interesting show anyways, some great exhibitors: Eich, LeFay, Ellio Martina, De Gier, Vanderkley, Rikkers (Dutchies yay!). AC... And quite some luthiers I've never heard of so that's gonna be interesting.
[/quote]

And we will bring some nice basses also 😎

I have me Ticket for Sunday and will be 'Driving' from Leicester to the Venue early Sunday Morning, not too early but to arrive before midday.

If anyone within easy distance of Leicester or on the way to the Venue needs a lift let me know. I can give you a lift..