Why become a member? ×

Foot tapping

Nicko

I'm more of a head nod/"hen pecker". I tend to tap my foot only when it's really coming upto sections where I'm playing solo or without drums so there's only maybe 3/4 parts in the current set where I foot tap.

I have noticed that I seem to walk a step back and then forward again quite regularly...no clue why though. :scratch_one-s_head:

[quote name='Cameronj279' timestamp='1427974574' post='2736502']

I have noticed that I seem to walk a step back and then forward again quite regularly...no clue why though. :scratch_one-s_head:
[/quote]

Do you have a Shadows fixation, but cant remember the rest of the moves?

I have noticed that I seem to walk a step back and then forward again quite regularly...no clue why though.
[/quote]

I do this, it's good for the Chalfonts - helps to ease 'em back up a bit. They can distracting at times. :mellow:

Edited by discreet

[/quote]

Add in some side to sides as well. Never mind the shadows, just makes you look bigger and more interesting on stage.

The guitarist in a recently deceased project was a perennial foot tapper but always out of time... I only noticed it when I was looking at his feet during a section without drums at a poorly monitored gig as a guide to staying in time... useless.

Edited by CamdenRob

[quote name='Nicko' timestamp='1427974814' post='2736507']
Do you have a Shadows fixation, but cant remember the rest of the moves?
[/quote]

I never knew there were any moves in the first place

[quote name='TimR' timestamp='1427976509' post='2736552']
Add in some side to sides as well. Never mind the shadows, just makes you look bigger and more interesting on stage.
[/quote]

I tried this but singer kept complaining as the headstock smacked his face a few times

I've noticed my foot tapping involuntarily recently.
I wonder where the noise is coming from, look down, and it's my right foot spasming with the music.
A bit like when a dogs leg moves when you scratch it's sweet spot on their back.
I want a foot pedal cabasa.