Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

forgot this was premiering today and missed the start dammit 🤬 

EDIT: so I went back and watched from the beginning, supposedly to where I came in but I’ve watched it all again 🤣 The bass is sounding great through my TV sound bar and sub.

Great band. Prog/pop: choons, harmonies, funny time sigs, and guitar wig outs. What’s not to love 😁🤘Good live show without having every slip redone 

Edited by WalMan

Somewhat delighted to see the UK's Danger Money and the expanded version of Night After Night have dropped onto streaming services in recent weeks (the first album has been up a while).  I checked a few weeks ago and neither were there then.  

The live album from Japan shows in early summer 1979 (line up Jobson, Wetton, Bozzio) is a freaking delight; it's blasting out as I type this.  It sound so, umm, fresh.  So many bands owe a debt to what I'm listening to at the moment.  Are you reading this Steven Wilson?  :)

I've always liked a bit of Celtic music (Runrig, Wolfstone, etc, etc). I saw these guys the other night on BBC Scotland (Celtic Connections) and got their latest album on the strength of it. Celtic EDM. Nice.

This track is particularly lovely

Edited by Skinnyman