Why become a member? ×

Seasick Steve with JPJ at Glasto

seashell

[quote name='paulconnolly' timestamp='1372455438' post='2126085']

Thanks for your contribution. It was really helpful ;) . Anyway, moving on :lol:
[/quote]

Sorry thought the OP was "is anyone watching" rather than "who likes".

I was watching, I didn't like, in fact, to be really honest, I thought he was atrocious and felt like that was a chunk of my life I will never get back :)

Whatever you think of Seasick Steve. you've got to admit he's in pretty good company, no? And he didn't get his big break until he was 65, which says 'poo' to all those kids on here who think you're finished if you're over forty! So a big 'poo' to you all again!! POO!! :D

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1372509957' post='2126599']
Whatever you think of Seasick Steve. you've got to admit he's in pretty good company, no? And he didn't get his big break until he was 65, which says 'poo' to all those kids on here who think you're finished if you're over forty! So a big 'poo' to you all again!! POO!! :D
[/quote]
HA ha...great!

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1372509957' post='2126599']
So a big 'poo' to you all again!! POO!! :D
[/quote]

Quite. While his musical merits may be a matter for debate, I take solace from the late-bloomingness of his kereer.

IIRC, The Great Man did a Later (or was it a Hootenanny?) one time when dippy-chick Jewel Kilcher (and her performing balcon) appeared as a fellow guest. I'm entirely certain she was subtly coming on to him by the end of the show.

He's a pistol, that Steve. And I like his tunes, too.

Edited by skankdelvar

[quote name='DarkHeart' timestamp='1372512792' post='2126644']looks im alone in thinking SSS is crap jeez its heartbraking to know how poor he is and gets paid for it,[/quote]

Why on Earth would you be heartbroken? It's merely a matter of opinion and personal taste. [size=4]I very much doubt SSS gives two sh[/size][size=2]l[/size][size=4]ts about what anyone thinks of him. [/size][size=4]He's doing all right for himself and having a great time in the autumn of his years.[/size]
[size=4]We should be so lucky.[/size]

Edited by discreet