Why become a member? ×

So you have to use a Thunderbird or you dont get the job

grimbeaver

For me personally, I'd rather use what I decide is best for the sound, looks can swivel. If the music is dead then there is no point, I don't care how skinny the singers jeans are.

But on the other side of it, if it was for an established act, or osme kind of tribute and you get paid good and often then I think I may do as I'm told. However I would never want to go this way at all.

I vote Darkness tribute act.

Its not a tribute it is an original band and its doing my head in as I have been waiting for a call all bloody day and not had it !!!! Grrr

I am quietly confident though and picked up a Bergantino 610 from a fellow basschatter and recken an Orange AD200 Mkiii should compliment it well.

see what tomorrow brings

I have just acquired a Thunderbird 1V and use it through my Gen Benz Streamliner 9000 and Über cabs and it has clarity on stage and massive depth as well. It's obviously smaller than my Marshall stack was but still looks menacing.

Highly recommended

John

[quote name='grimbeaver' timestamp='1328091022' post='1521520']
Just been told.

[url="http://www.marseilleonline.co.uk/"]http://www.marseilleonline.co.uk/[/url]

[media]http://youtu.be/zOgjX0nBAP4[/media]
[/quote]

After all that, I've never heard of 'em. Or him. :D

Congratulations though, looks like a good gig!

[quote name='Fat Rich' timestamp='1328096364' post='1521630']

After all that, I've never heard of 'em. Or him. :D

Congratulations though, looks like a good gig!
[/quote]

My thoughts too, well done, but have no knowledge of the band at all.

I had heard of them vaguely around the time they were gigging first time round, mainly a support act but don't recall actually seeing them. I didn't know that Buchannon had been in the band originally until there was some publicity about them when reforming a few years back. As far as I can see the only reason for the T-Bird stipulation is that the guy who is being replaced was playing one, it wasn't a particular 'feature' of the band. Decent gig though all in all, congrats to the OP and hope he has some fun on the mini tour.