Why become a member? ×

how to play bass on stage..

3V17C

[quote name='Chris2112' post='1363622' date='Sep 5 2011, 11:46 PM']I'm not sitting through four minutes of this. I guess he doesn't say anything of importance throughout?[/quote]
You should...you'll get the importance of 'ass tight jeans'.

[quote name='paul_5' post='1363758' date='Sep 6 2011, 08:42 AM']Ass tight jeans? I think he forgot that you need an ass to put in them first.[/quote]

and once the ass transplant is successfull it may develop its own personality and take over the rest of the body

i predict the ass will demand a chin transplant too

is it just me or does anybody else here think he could have put the mic through an octave pedal to beef up that whiney twang a smidgeon?? :)

"Never understood that metal detector. Was it a heavy metal Cucumber ?" - In the demo version of the film [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGfZOpzfxFM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGfZOpzfxFM[/url] (about 9 min) it's a load of small change in a hadnkerchief. For some reason it became a foil wrapped cucumber in the full film.
There are a few other details that make more sense once you've seen the demo. There is also a deleted scene where a roadie is seen wrapping said cucumber.
I am a total Spinal Tap nerd.

Edited by Dom in Somerset