Left leaderboard
barneyg42

Feedback for colleya

Did a mega quick turnaround with Andy on a strap, paid yesterday, turned up today! Top bloke, quick comms and mega quick delivery!

Andy bought an Ampeg PF500 off me - top fella and smooth deal !!!

Just completed a deal with Andy for a lovely candy apply red fender precision special. Top bloke to deal with, invited me over to try the bass without any pressure to buy, and waited a week while I sorted my finances out (stupid banks and taking a week to clear cheques!)
Buy with confidence, top bloke!! Cheers Andy

Went to Andy's last night to buy his Limelight Jazz bass. Top bloke,we had a nice chat & a brew. Hassle free transaction,would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks again. Norm

Andy purchased my Handbox R400 amp. Great comms, great to deal with and a really nice chap. Enjoy the amp :)

Swapped some PJB gear with Andy. He lives close to our UK HQ so I was able to meet him face to face. Lovely guy, a good brew and it was really nice to talk kids and bass.

Cheers! Harry

Andy it's a honest guy and nice person. Bought the walkabout from him. Very good comms, excellent package. A basschater we can trust without hesitation. Thanks, Andy. Hope we deal again :)

Just bought a very nice cab from Andy.  Not only has he clearly looked after it during his ownership, but his packing for courier transport was absolutely incredible.

The cab was exactly as described and Andy kept me updated during the p&p process.  A top Basschatter....

I’ve just bought a bass from Andy. The comms were clear and frequent and the deal was very smooth indeed. He’s a top Basschatter!

• Thanks 1