Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

'Interesting' gig last night... photos inside.

wateroftyne

[quote name='Stylon Pilson' post='1049371' date='Dec 6 2010, 03:03 PM']'Ere ladies, want to see my inflatable santa? He only comes once a year.

S.P.[/quote]

But he's got a bulging red sack and he fills all the girls stockings.... :)

[quote name='KevB' post='1049525' date='Dec 6 2010, 04:32 PM']Still can't get over WOT getting his own riser and TWO monitors...utterly spoilt :)[/quote]

It does have an air of the "dunce's riser" about it though! I'm surprised anyone made it to the gig, I was walking past the city hall today by chance and the snow outside has turned into a sheet of dirty ice, and the road has been coned off from car access!

[quote name='BurritoBass' post='1049542' date='Dec 6 2010, 04:43 PM']What gig is it? Just out of interest[/quote]
'twas a big Christmas thing - music and comedy. I think it's just become an annual event. :)

[quote]It does have an air of the "dunce's riser" about it though! I'm surprised anyone made it to the gig, I was walking past the city hall today by chance and the snow outside has turned into a sheet of dirty ice, and the road has been coned off from car access![/quote]
Well, it was touch-and-go for a couple of days - my other gigs that weekend were cancelled! In the end, we got about 1400 in, which is canny.

I nearly set my neck putting my gear back in the car afterwards, mind. Glad I used the BFB Compact... anything heavy would have been a nightmare.

[quote name='The Bass Doc' post='1049618' date='Dec 6 2010, 05:26 PM']Hardly surprising you had a big riser.

Apparently the blonde on the end loves bass players

.......but Brendan said he would still put a good word in for you.[/quote]
Ha ha ha

You are Jeff Armstrong in a cuddly puppy suit. Do I win a prize? :)

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='1049620' date='Dec 6 2010, 05:27 PM']Ha ha ha

You are Jeff Armstrong in a cuddly puppy suit. Do I win a prize? :)[/quote]

I actually wrote the book of insults often quoted by JA.

I'm paricularly proud of my latest paperback, published in time for Christmas, entitled '101 Insults to Drummers...and Jeff Armstrong'.

H.

Edited by The Bass Doc