Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

[quote name='LiamPodmore' post='1314374' date='Jul 24 2011, 12:27 AM']

This isnt actually my rig (Not fully anyway) but my Warwick ProFet 5.1 through an Ampeg 810 that i used tonight. Best sound i've EVER had playing live, makes me want an 810, but i can't afford nor have the space or need for one, so i may have to wait.

Liam[/quote]

Where was the gig, HW Audio? looks like a music shop in there.

Here's my current head:

[attachment=85673:25052011076.jpg]

Going into a Hartke Hydrive 410. Nice and loud with enough detail where it counts.

[quote name='LiamPodmore' post='1314374' date='Jul 24 2011, 12:27 AM']This isnt actually my rig (Not fully anyway) but my Warwick ProFet 5.1 through an Ampeg 810 that i used tonight. Best sound i've EVER had playing live, makes me want an 810, but i can't afford nor have the space or need for one, so i may have to wait.

Liam[/quote]

Why didn't you just use the SVT?

[quote name='paul_5' post='1316480' date='Jul 25 2011, 11:43 PM']Where was the gig, HW Audio? looks like a music shop in there.[/quote]

Manchester Academy 3, there were 5 bands on. Us (A Little Bit Outlaw), So Called Friends, 7 Day Weekend, Neon Sarcastic and That Sunday Feeling, all who had a hefty amount of gear, except us.

[quote name='EdwardHimself' post='1316757' date='Jul 26 2011, 10:52 AM']Why didn't you just use the SVT?[/quote]

Didn't do that because i wanted to give my Warwick a real gig test, it normally only gets used through a 1x12 PA cab when we don't need our PA so i wanted to see how it sounded through a nice beast of a cab. Glad i did actually, as its changed my mind on wanting to get a new head with a good overdrive, as it sounded damn good and had alot of punch without being oved the top, which is what i'm after.

Liam

My rig. By no means finished as you can probably tell. 20u Rhino shock mounted flight case.

Current set up (with everything placed where I want it to be):

AKG WMS Pro 40 wireless kit
Aphex Aural Exciter
Trace Elliot GP12 AH250SMX
Behringer T1952 stereo tube compressor
Korg DTR2000 rack tuner

Things that will be getting added over the next few months:
1: Samson PB10 Pro power conditioner (1u)
2: Sony E-100 SRP 31 band graphic equaliser (1u)
3: Custom made switching system (2u)
4: Vented blank panel (1u, to allow input cable to run through to the Trace head)
5: 2x C-Audio SR707 power amplifiers (3u each)
6: Lockable rack drawer (2u, for strings, tools, etc)

Then in the back there will be 2 3u fan mounts to pump cold air in to the rig. It's all very excessive I know but I like my equipment and it keeps me happy :) I also want to eventually swap out my wireless kit for either a Sennheiser EW152 G2 wireless kit or Line 6 G90 wireless kit.

Here's my rig how it's setup at rehearsal. Normally the Rack and the Amp are behind our cabs with the gutiarists amps etc.

Furman Power>Korg DTR-1000>Shure U4S Wireless>Yamaha SPX90-ii plugged into the Gallien Krueger 2001rb Head into two GK 410RBH cabs.

[quote name='StevieD_FenderP2009' post='1325081' date='Aug 2 2011, 11:49 PM']My rig. By no means finished as you can probably tell. 20u Rhino shock mounted flight case.

Current set up (with everything placed where I want it to be):

AKG WMS Pro 40 wireless kit
Aphex Aural Exciter
Trace Elliot GP12 AH250SMX
Behringer T1952 stereo tube compressor
Korg DTR2000 rack tuner

Things that will be getting added over the next few months:
1: Samson PB10 Pro power conditioner (1u)
2: Sony E-100 SRP 31 band graphic equaliser (1u)
3: Custom made switching system (2u)
4: Vented blank panel (1u, to allow input cable to run through to the Trace head)
5: 2x C-Audio SR707 power amplifiers (3u each)
6: Lockable rack drawer (2u, for strings, tools, etc)

Then in the back there will be 2 3u fan mounts to pump cold air in to the rig. It's all very excessive I know but I like my equipment and it keeps me happy :) I also want to eventually swap out my wireless kit for either a Sennheiser EW152 G2 wireless kit or Line 6 G90 wireless kit.[/quote]

[quote name='chriswilliams666' post='1325110' date='Aug 3 2011, 12:27 AM']Here's my rig how it's setup at rehearsal. Normally the Rack and the Amp are behind our cabs with the gutiarists amps etc.

Furman Power>Korg DTR-1000>Shure U4S Wireless>Yamaha SPX90-ii plugged into the Gallien Krueger 2001rb Head into two GK 410RBH cabs.

[/quote]

Bastard... :)

total Basschat rig (Gaf's midget t and Marcus with East retro; Bassgear Phil's compact and Callum's Tecamp Puma 500 - thanks guys). After years of settling for second best I waited, thought what I really wanted and needed, and held out for them to appear before buying at excellent prices. Just over a year it took to get this rig together. Add to this my $$5, my trusty old EMG loaded 75 Precision, and increasing number of decent pedals including SFX, DHA, Barge and Soundblox, I am now a very happy man.