Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Muzz

aonindy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought a Hipshot Dtuner of Muzz.
Arrived in quick order, well packaged and in tip top condition
Top chap to deal with and erm well........deal with confidence guys.
Happy Days.
B)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Did a deal with Mark, all very good indeed. He went totally out of his way to provide a very smooth and trouble-free transaction, despite my boneheaded attempts to make it otherwise. ;) Mark is an upstanding pillar of the BassChat community and I would recommend him highly. Always a pleasure, never a chore and never the slightest hint of a problem! :)

Edited by discreet

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Very, very long story short...

Muzz bought a Tech 21 Landmark 300 head from me back in March that got damaged in transit.

UPS was the courier (booked via Interparcel) and given that it was very well packaged up and in it's own flight case, they really must have thrown it around to cause the damage they did!

Moving swiftly on..

It's taken the best part of 3 months to have the insurance claim go through, and the amp has been repaired now - though that work was done almost immediately because I wanted to ensure Muzz could use the amp safely.

Anyway, through that long and very drawn out process, Muzz has been an absolute pleasure to deal with; very helpful in terms of making the claim, very patient and good-humoured, and most important of all, very understanding of the situation.

In addition, Muzz has been extremely honest and fair over everything and I really can't recommend him highly enough to everyone here on Basschat! Deal with in absolute and complete confidence..

Thanks very much Mark; not the most pleasant of situations, but thanks for everything and making it so much better than it could have been. :)

Cheers

Nik

Edited by silverfoxnik

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...