Why become a member? ×

Stupidly Easy Tunes Which Are An Absolute Pleasure To Play

Hot Tub

Just Kissed My Baby - The Meters

Its got groove, its got a very simple line and things build up nice with each instrument coming in bit by bit . Also it gets a little interesting in the chorus and you get to throw some shapes when hitting them notes.

Damn I feel like dancing now awwwwwwwwwwwwoh! Yeah! Uh Uh! HuH!

[quote name='WonderHorse' post='691348' date='Dec 22 2009, 10:56 AM']Infact any song by The Clash[/quote]
I always noodle "The Magnificant Seven" in warm-ups, actually very simple but sounds like it should be harder. Also "Rock the casbah" and "London Calling" are great and easy to play

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='691106' date='Dec 21 2009, 11:13 PM']Low Rider by War, also helps if you have the deep voice to sing along (i haven't!)[/quote]

"World Is A Ghetto" by War is unbelievably simple, but groovy to play along to.

[quote name='kennyrdog']Not quite stupidly easy but Donny Hathaway's Little ghetto boy is the one I get the most pleasure from.[/quote]

Erm, I take it this isn't the live version with Willie Weeks you're playing to? If you're trying to imitate some of his fills on there, I wouldn't say it's easy at all! :)

Edited by Huge Hands

[quote name='WonderHorse' post='691348' date='Dec 22 2009, 10:56 AM']Biffy Clyro - A whole child ago[/quote]

That's one of my favorites to play as well.

Let's Get It started by Black Eyed Peas - Sounds more complicated then it is.

I like playing New Millenium Homes by Rage quite a lot as well.