Why become a member? ×

Hadrien Feraud Signature Smith

NJE

Dont know if this should be in bass guitars or if anyone got here before me, but here is the new Ken Smith Burner Hadrien Feraud signature, look really sweet IMHO.

[attachment=33345:HADBURNER.jpg]
[attachment=33346:HADBURNER02.jpg]
[attachment=33347:HADBURNER03.jpg]
[attachment=33348:BURNERBASS06.jpg]

Spec from hadrien himself:

"Hi , I'm happy to show you the new Ken Smith Burner Signature made on my own specifications .
It’s made in Japan under Ken Smith control by SleekElite cie Mr Hajime Hirose ( Ken Smith Importer for japan )"

"The choice of woods is amazing : Buckeye , spalted Maple , Quilted Maple , Bubinga ….Walnut back ..
Ivory ramps , Ivory Fingerboard ."

"Regarding to control. Master Volume / Balancer / Bass / Treble / Mid Rotary Switch. This Mid Switch is amazing , it’s a 4 ways button , I can choose from 3 boost range. I can boost the volume as well when I take a solo ..
Headstock is looking like Ken Smith range ( not as the old Burner)"

"The Bass is active /passive
String spacing will be 17,5 mm , action is low and perfect for the way I play .."

I have to admit I am not a huge fan of Hadrien (sounds a little dull sometimes to me) but I do appreciate his style because i love the look of this, just looks classy IMHO. strangely I am not usually a Smith fan but that made me go wow! maybe its the Buckeye and black hardware combo, I do love a bit of buckeye, just wish I could afford a bass made with some.

[quote name='NJE' post='606764' date='Sep 23 2009, 03:55 PM']"The choice of woods is amazing : Buckeye , spalted Maple , Quilted Maple , Bubinga.Walnut back, Ivory ramps , Ivory Fingerboard ."[/quote]

Ivory ramp and fingerboard?? Seen pink ivory before but not black. Maybe I should get out more.

If this bass makes you play like HF, that alone should be a reason to avoid it :)
THIS IS A JOKE BASED ON PERSONAL TASTE :rolleyes: